Cejudo's Coach "Super Impressed" with Jon Jones "as a Human Being"

M.U.S.C.L.E.

Purple Belt
Reaction score
"We all make mistakes. I was super happy to work with him and judge him as an individual. I was saying let’s not judge him until we get to know him first, and I was super impressed — as a human being and as an athlete.”

"The dude’s a class act, to me."

"Any kid that he sees, he’s gonna take the time to say hi, take pictures, whatever they want. There was like nine, 10 fans outside when we were working on a Saturday, same thing. He goes out, takes pictures, says hi. To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."

"We all make mistakes. I was super happy to work with him and judge him as an individual. I was saying let’s not judge him until we get to know him first, and I was super impressed — as a human being and as an athlete.”

"The dude’s a class act, to me."

"Any kid that he sees, he’s gonna take the time to say hi, take pictures, whatever they want. There was like nine, 10 fans outside when we were working on a Saturday, same thing. He goes out, takes pictures, says hi. To me, you can kind of tell about an individual with how they act around kids. I think that makes a big difference."

What a dumb platitude. Guy can smack around his wife and damage police vehicles but because he gave a few kids the time of day he's a good guy now.

<{clintugh}>

I remember the days when he wouldn't sign a kid's UFC belt...GOAT human being imho.

But for most people a second chance is deserved. Repeated chances both in and out of the octagon are ridiculous. I’m glad another clown has been sucked in.

But can any of you clowns get him to sign a contract at HW? That’s the only thing that matters now.

I swear the dude could rape several women and go on a killing spree and some people would still be like:

"Nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes from time to time... deep down he's a good guy, he just had troubles."

Just admit you want to cash any checks you can from a high profile fighter without trying to pander to Jon's good guy shtick. There's enough evidence to know he's pos, but hes a great fighter and potentially earn Eric enough money to keep him styling in any outfit he wants from Gap Kids.

So, new coach gets to make money off Jon. Said coach says good things about him. Makes sense. Must be true.

Back