Cejudo win reminded me of another Olympian wrestler that is coming to the UFC

Kayla Harrison will beat Cyborg when she comes to the UFC

Just ask your mother
4elNRuY.jpg

PlaintiveFittingIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Sounds like a job for the Altar Boy with a haymaker from heaven.
Pico is still The Promised One. His boxing is as good as his wrestling and both are at astronomically high levels. Chalk that one up to inexperience and nerves.

Yeah, this isn't happening.. Makhov has had many injuries and has only just began competing in wrestling again recently. So, no..

Yeah, this isn't happening.. Makhov has had many injuries and has only just began competing in wrestling again recently. So, no..

Yeah , Ive already been shown here an article about his chances to compete again after surgeries...mega bummer

Yes, he IS coming.
He has been signed 2 years ago and haven't yet debuted, but he's on his way

He made a short break to compete in wrestling in 2017, got one more gold metal and now switched to full MMA preparation.

3 months ago he said in the interview that he's polishing his skills and then he'll notify UFC that he's ready.

He's working in Khabib's team, polishing their wrestling, and they train him on the mitts.

He's coming!

No he isn't , he was supposed to fight in the UFC back in 2016,early 2017 back he did awful in the wrestling and he called his career of indefinitely due to family reasons.

No he isn't , he was supposed to fight in the UFC back in 2016,early 2017 back he did awful in the wrestling and he called his career of indefinitely due to family reasons.

Even though his future is in big jeopardy (as I already found) your message is a huge pile of BS.

1. He was NOT supposed to fight in 2016. No one announced it.
2. He won gold medal in 2017 Wrestling championship, SHW and Absolute
3. He never said anything about leaving career due to family reasons. You made this up.

Even though his future is in big jeopardy (as I already found) your message is a huge pile of BS.

1. He was NOT supposed to fight in 2016. No one announced it.
2. He won gold medal in 2017 Wrestling championship, SHW and Absolute
3. He never said anything about leaving career due to family reasons. You made this up.
Yea , I didn't read it , I made it up because after 9 hours of work every day , what gives me joy is making up fake news on sherdog.

Meh, I get more excited when I see top NCAA wrestlers make the transition. Folkstyle translates better to mma. I’ll take an Ed Ruth or Ben Askren over a Tsargush or Chamizo type any day.

Yes, he IS coming.
He has been signed 2 years ago and haven't yet debuted, but he's on his way

He made a short break to compete in wrestling in 2017, got one more gold metal and now switched to full MMA preparation.

3 months ago he said in the interview that he's polishing his skills and then he'll notify UFC that he's ready.

He's working in Khabib's team, polishing their wrestling, and they train him on the mitts.

He's coming!

<FookIsThatGuy>

Back