Cejudo win reminded me of another Olympian wrestler that is coming to the UFC

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes, he IS coming.
He has been signed 2 years ago and haven't yet debuted, but he's on his way

He made a short break to compete in wrestling in 2017, got one more gold metal and now switched to full MMA preparation.

3 months ago he said in the interview that he's polishing his skills and then he'll notify UFC that he's ready.

He's working in Khabib's team, polishing their wrestling, and they train him on the mitts.

He's coming!

upload_2018-8-5_12-22-1.jpegupload_2018-8-5_12-22-19.jpeg

OK. Let me know when he actually fights in the UFC. Thanks.

I can't wait till Kyle Synder decides to focus on MMA full time

<Fedor23>
He should rather debut in a low tier promotion and build up the experience.

I'm not terribly optimistic about his future as of now.

Yes, he IS coming.
He has been signed 2 years ago and haven't yet debuted, but he's on his way

He made a short break to compete in wrestling in 2017, got one more gold metal and now switched to full MMA preparation.

3 months ago he said in the interview that he's polishing his skills and then he'll notify UFC that he's ready.

He's working in Khabib's team, polishing their wrestling, and they train him on the mitts.

He's coming!

Bilyal Makhov

Almost 31 with zero MMA fights... I'm not holding my breath tbh.

Ronda was an olympic hero. The best. We all loved her so much!

Cujedo ain't got shit on the first olympic wrestler to win a UFC title, nowhere near as dominant or violent

PlaintiveFittingIvorygull-size_restricted.gif

Sounds like a job for the Altar Boy with a haymaker from heaven.

aaron pico left and zach freeman right

Ah.
Well, that was Pico's debut and Freeman was a veteran.

I know that Pico defeated a big time veteran Lee Morrisson in his 4th fight...and I know that Morrisson is not a bad fighter at all.

Cormier was 30 when he started.
Yeah but Cormier was a hungry 29 y.o. with his eyes on the prize when he joined AKA, one of the best gyms in the world. Makhov is 31 in less than 2 months and he's always injured these days. He had a major back surgery this year and won't even start training until this fall.

Hell, in his interviews dude doesn't even sound like he really wants to be an MMA fighter, it looks like wrestling is still his number one priority.

Back