Cejudo vs Volkanaski makes more sense than you think

iFJGVt.gif

images

images

SnarlingGentleIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

WelcomeMammothAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

EdibleSlipperyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

944DQOc5rLGHZsy-8eFRhWhlWf_9He6Va-e54LWRWlsM8-ZVSDnysAcoCLgk0TdUukwiC3Ux25axfqAHyp2GrT2QDEv11E2XWma6gjZODHVqwhyCId8MxgbKJ7rd-A

fad1a8775aaa32165d3ab601a5bab4a92f5e2d38.gifv

Takedown-vs-DJ.gif

fad1a8775aaa32165d3ab601a5bab4a92f5e2d38.gifv

Henry Cejudo is a little demon, I'll bet in him against any man in the world of his size.

Friendly reminder Cejudo became an olympic Gold medalists at 21 and a double champ with noteable wins over mighty mouse, and 3 knockouts finishes in a row over Dillashaw, Cruz, Moraes

idk maybe he deserves some respect lol

Im not seing where Cejudo could even win.. can he even keep him down

Dude's the best combat sports athlete of all time.

He may have mentioned that a few dozen times. It doesn't hold up well to scrutiny.

The whole claim revolves around his win over MM, but he got absolutely steamrolled in the first fight, then came back and eked out a split decision because he held position in R2 and R4.

I love him for starching TJ, but I don't want to hear him tell us how great he is. Other people would do it for him if it was true.

Nah I think Cejudos serious about it. He has been wanting a money fight for longest time. He’s actually called out Volkanaski specifically quite a few times now.

Literally main reason Cejudo quit is because UFC was telling him to defend belt and he was telling them he wanted only big money fights. Hes said this several times. A Volkanaski fight 100% brings him back
It might, but firstly at what price, Cejudo left because he didn't like the paycheck he was getting, as much as I love Volk the man's likely never going to be a draw, Cejudo wouldn't get much of if any of a pay bump to fight him. You really think Dana's going to be like welcome back Henry, have a 145 pound title fight and a big pay raise? You think Dana would allow a guy who walked off with the 135 belt come back for an immediate title shot at a higher weight class? He's not GSP bud, not even close. Even at the height of his popularity Henry was never a draw.

About the only way he ever gets a fight at the 145 champ is if crawls back on his belly to Dana fights at 135 wins the belt defends it then he may be allowed to move up.

Cehudo will be a nice resume in Alex record. Lets do it! There is no immediate contender in FW division anyways.
Lets take the 3 belts from Cehudo's shoulders!!

alexanderthegreat.jpg

Height

Cejudo 1,63
Volk 1,68
Max 1,80
(Cejudo 5'4 Volk 5'6 Max 5'11)
Dominick Cruz 1,73(5'8), Reach 68

Reach
Cejudo 64
Volk 71
Max 69

So only reach would be a factor.
Cejudo is better everywhere, just smaller, fair fight.
Without lay off and last year, I would have Cejudo as favorite.

Last edited:
Volk is better everywhere it would be a massacre.
I said it from the start

It made sense 15 minutes ago, but not anymore. Let it go.

Giga needs one more win and lets be real hes not that marketable. He will probably fight Zabit now that hes back.

100% certain Giga Chad is super marketable just from his name alone.. .....

I’d love to see this. I don’t get all the hate for this fight.

Sherdog would meltdown if Cejudo took a 3rd belt! lmao.

Dana will probably never let this fight happen, because he knows there is a good chance Henry would win & then disappear like GSP.

I'm not saying he would win, but saying that Cejudo gets murdered is laughable.

It's one thing to dislike the cringe that is triple C, but it's another thing to go full retard and let your hate for him blind your judgement.

If this fight is made, please put $100k down on the fight for your free money on Volk win.
?
Friendly reminder Cejudo became an olympic Gold medalists at 21 and a double champ with noteable wins over mighty mouse, and 3 knockouts finishes in a row over Dillashaw, Cruz, Moraes

idk maybe he deserves some respect lol
I mean sure, but for one his win over Mighty Mouse is very debatable, and he's a full weight class smaller than Volk.

It's not true that Volk is a "small" FW. He is short, not small - he fought and only has one defeat at LW and WW on the regional circuits - and obviously never lost at FW. He actually uses his size quite well in his FW fights and bullies people.

I'm not saying he would win, but saying that Cejudo gets murdered is laughable.

It's one thing to dislike the cringe that is triple C, but it's another thing to go full retard and let your hate for him blind your judgement.

If this fight is made, please put $100k down on the fight for your free money on Volk win.
Cant doubt Cejudo after all his done

Even though i think Volk is the favourite, right now its all talk, Cejudo is retired and just keeps calling people out on twitter

Back