Cejudo vs Volkanaski makes more sense than you think

I think Volk wins for sure. I'm taking issue with Volk murdering him or beating him easily.

To say that Volk murders him implies that Cejudo basically has no chance, which is not true. I hate that midget, but he rises to the occasion when he fights. He'd have a chance.
Anyone has a chance
I'd give him a very slim chance

It's not a big money fight though... and I think his legacy means a lot to him. He knows Volk would be a tough fight for him, his run at 135 is kind of like Conor at 155... kind of bullshit if you take out the belt and just look at the wins... I'd say even worse than Conor's

It gets him more money than a Petr yan fight would and Cejudo would be moving up another weight class to challenge for a third belt. That’s plenty of appeal for Cejudo which is obsessed with his Legacy and Money.

Its not fair for Cejudo to cut the line but this modern UFC lol and if Dana thinks he can sell it then he will do it. This is the perfect fight to set up towards end of year. And Max gets winner

It gets him more money than a Petr yan fight would and Cejudo would be moving up another weight class to challenge for a third belt. That’s plenty of appeal for Cejudo which is obsessed with his Legacy and Money.

Its not fair for Cejudo to cut the line but this modern UFC lol and if Dana thinks he can sell it then he will do it. This is the perfect fight to set up towards end of year. And Max gets winner
I doubt he would make much more because I doubt it would sell much more. It would be a big risk to his legacy also.

Nobody cares about Cejudo except hardcores... Dana has no interest in making that fight

Cejudo is double champ, defended each belt and a gold medalist. Its hilarious how people still underrate him on here

Volk just beat Ortega, Max x2, Aldo and Mendes, while winning 20 straight fights. It's hilarious how people still underrate him around here.

Oh wait, it's Suredawg, lol.

I doubt he would make much more because I doubt it would sell much more. It would be a big risk to his legacy also.

Nobody cares about Cejudo except hardcores... Dana has no interest in making that fight

Factor in everything though. Alex wants a quick turnaround. No good options for him and Dana is always in need of good fights, especially title fights. I think the timing is right for this to happen.

If Volkanaski has the choice of Giga, Allen, or Cejudo. The smart move is to pick Cejudo obviously hes the biggest name of the 3 and gets him more money. It can be marketed as champ vs champ. Im not saying its 1 million ppv blockbuster lol but its the best choice for Alex

Factor in everything though. Alex wants a quick turnaround. No good options for him and Dana is always in need of good fights, especially title fights. I think the timing is right for this to happen.

If Volkanaski has the choice of Giga, Allen, or Cejudo. The smart move is to pick Cejudo obviously hes the biggest name of the 3 and gets him more money. It can be marketed as champ vs champ. Im not saying its 1 million ppv blockbuster lol but its the best choice for Alex
I don't think it would get him more money, I don't think the fight will even be offered

iFJGVt.gif

images

images

SnarlingGentleIslandwhistler-size_restricted.gif

WelcomeMammothAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

EdibleSlipperyAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

944DQOc5rLGHZsy-8eFRhWhlWf_9He6Va-e54LWRWlsM8-ZVSDnysAcoCLgk0TdUukwiC3Ux25axfqAHyp2GrT2QDEv11E2XWma6gjZODHVqwhyCId8MxgbKJ7rd-A

fad1a8775aaa32165d3ab601a5bab4a92f5e2d38.gifv

Takedown-vs-DJ.gif

fad1a8775aaa32165d3ab601a5bab4a92f5e2d38.gifv

Henry Cejudo is a little demon, I'll bet in him against any man in the world of his size.

Completely agree. Volk needs a dance partner while waiting for Max/Yair winner. Bring in Cejudo and see if he can make history as the only three weight division champ in mma history.

I'm down. Anyone else who could fight for the 145 belt next is booked.

Cejudo would probably lose, but he could become a 3 division champ.

Yup. It's disrespectful.
Probably the least appreciated champion of all time.
Dude's the best combat sports athlete of all time.
What makes it even more impressive is the circumstances he came from. He was growing up in a poor neighbourhood in poverty with his dad deported. Yet he still got so far, guy deserves way more respect

Back