News Cejudo vs Aldo, May 19th, UFC 250.

I actually like Triple C but I gotta roll with my guy Aldo by third round TKO.

Interesting match and I’m a huge Aldo fan so I’ll allow it.

Olympic wrestling offense vs GOAT level TDD.

Karate stance vs Thai/boxing stance

An opportunity to see Cejudo get KO’d

What else could you ask for?
Cejudo defending against the actual number one contender.

Fuck Cejudo. Get him away from a title. He's not going to fight any of the deserving contenders.

That fight makes NO sense. Lost the last shred of respect for the UFC rankings.

Undeserved, but lets be honest here, we don't give a fook about that russian prick or B level fighter Sterling.

lol at everyone crying about under deserving yet if they scheduled Alijamain Sterling those same users would be screaming "he's so boring" "this fight is meh" "not a good name, he's a glorified gatekeeper" "he's going to get destroyed, waste of a main event"

So basically no matter what you babies are going to cry about something

Unbelievable UFC politics again...

I hope Aldo doesn't forget to kick this time

Interesting match and I’m a huge Aldo fan so I’ll allow it.

Olympic wrestling offense vs GOAT level TDD.

Karate stance vs Thai/boxing stance

An opportunity to see Cejudo get KO’d

What else could you ask for?

I'm a fan of Aldo too but his cardio has never been the best. Hell rewatch his fight against Hominick for reference.

Plus the huge weight cut will certainly not help.

I can't say I'm surprised, but this is terrible matchmaking in my opinion. I don't say this because I think Aldo has a bad chance at winning, but because I don't feel that the fight makes sense in that he just lost (albeit in a competitive fight).

Very bad style matchup for Cejudo. Aldo's striking, reach, TDD, and body and leg kicks should all be problems for Henry. Aldo's age, chin, and cardio are his potential areas for concern.

Unbelievable UFC politics again...

I hope Aldo doesn't forget to kick this time
Damn -- remember when Aldo used to kick everyone's legs off? His boxing has improved and evolved in his game, but I miss those days.

WTF WHY IS THIS HAPPENING????

Just kidding, we've seen these gifted title shots for years and years now, I just wanted to pretend I was surprised that a fighter who has lost 2 fights in a row was fighting for the title.

Then I remembered Yoel was fighting for a title.

Then I remembered the UFC should just do away with titles because they mean nothing.

Be sad to see Aldo lose this one.

Yup.

Doesn't make a LICK of fucking sense.

Sterling on a 4 fight win streak, last fought like 8-9 months ago...but they give title shot to fucking washed up 2 fight losing streak Aldo.

Fucking mother fuckers.

I can't stand Cejudo, but I'd rather see him win because 1) Aldo doesn't deserve the shot 2) If Aldo wins the UFC will almost certainly give Cejudo an immediate rematch. You have to beat a champ twice in a row these days (DC/Stipe, Holloway/Volk, Holloway/Aldo, TJ/Cody, etc etc)

Back