mmadeewana

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Undeserved title shot for former Featherweight king

Hoping the tiny giant gets KTFO

Aldo bless

i was already pissed at romero getting a shot but this is even worse

Hopefully Henry sends this filthy animal back to his favela.

I thought Aldo won vs Moraes, so I am ok with this. We have seen way less deserving title contenders over the years.

Aldo on paper is a nightmare matchup for Cejudo due to his size and TDD. I am looking forward to this.

Uhm... that expression on Aldo.. why did they do my man dirty like that?

Disgusting, despicable title fight. I'll be boycotting even torrenting this event. It looks fucking disgraceful so far anyway.

I thought Jose beat Moraes but that doesn't mean they should bypass the whole system and give him a titleshot anyway.

Still I get it tho.. Henry wanted this fight and it will be easier to sell than either rematch.

This weight class is a mess.
If Aldo wins, they probably making a rematch with More Ice.
If Cejudo wins, he is going to call Volkanovski, for sure.
My boy Petr Yan never gets a title shot.
<{1-8}>

Sandhagen = 5-0 in UFC, 27 years old
Yan = 6-0 in UFC, 14-1, lost only a SD, 27 years old, good boxing, grappling, chin and everything
Sterling = 4 fights winning streak

Aldo = 0-1 at BW, 2-3 in his last fights

Not as worse as Romero, who had 3 TS and missed weight 2 times. But close!

Aldo lost 2 fights and earned title shot <{outtahere}> what a bullshit

Aldo on paper is a nightmare matchup for Cejudo due to his size and TDD. I am looking forward to this.

If Aldo is a nightmare matchup for Cejudo due to his size, isn't Cejudo a nightmare matchup for Aldo due to the weight he'll need to cut to share the octagon with him?

Aldo lost 2 fights and earned title shot <{outtahere}> what a bullshit

Details matter though. Of those two losses, one was in a different weight class against the current champ, and one in a controverial split decision against the current #1 contender in a fight many though he won. Also, he's a legend.

Not saying he is the most deserving contender, but we have seen worse matchmatking imho.

Petr Yan is the new BW champ (via duck DQ) in my book.

Back