Cejudo upset?

HfuV7Gb.gif
Well that's it! I'm betting on Henry now!

I swear UFC pays some of these pro-Cejudo posters to fake this fight will be competitive.

He stands no chance against DJ.
He hasn't shown anywhere near the improvements he needs to beat DJ from the 1st time.

And I'm a DJ hater.
I wish I was paid. I'm not a huge fan of the 125 division period, but I was interested to see what Cejudo did in his fights since the first DJ fight and he looks way better. Not sure that means he will win, but it's a much more competitive fight than the first one, IMO.

His striking looked like he trained with Lyoto Machida, then we learned, oh, he has been training with Lyoto Machida.

giphy.gif

i didnt think the benavidez fight was close. Cejudo dominated the fight for all 3 rounds 30-27.

i didnt think the benavidez fight was close. Cejudo dominated the fight for all 3 rounds 30-27.
I thought Cejudo won it too. But he had that BS point deduction and shitty judging.

Everyone looks great until their fighting Mighty Mouse. I am interested to see if he has made any improvements though.
Can't really look worse than the first fight. 1st round finish at FLW is not a good look.

But I think DJ is just that good tbh. Cejudo has gotten better, but that can be a double-edged sword. He is a better fighter, but he shouldn't get over-confidant and assume he's going to have nothing but success. DJ is a dangerous fighter in all aspects of the game.

His striking looked like he trained with Lyoto Machida, then we learned, oh, he has been training with Lyoto Machida.

giphy.gif
I want him to give DJ Shadface 2.0 mini edition

It’s an upset but not that big I think. It’s not like he’s a bum. He’s just not that interesting.

I haven't seen anybody mention how badly DJ crushed his competition in the rematches. He did significantly better against mccall, benevidez, and dodson the 2nd time around. Of course, they were all tough fights the first time around, so that's what makes it interesting.

Hoping for Cejudo to end this "p4p #1" nonsense.

Back