Cejudo, the new king

Bowel-forged Stool

Manlet belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Cejudo has once again shown himself as a future GOAT, burying the glass chin of Cody Garbrandt in his wake. If Dillasnake is that good enough to flatten CoGar twice, and Cejudo flatten Dillasnake in 35 seconds, Why does CoGar still train? He could just get tats for the rest of his life if he moved to Tijuana. Number one and number two destroyed. Sometimes the piss does cut the poop.

What's next for the future GOAT?

of manlets.

GrizzledGloomyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Meh. It was a pointless match.

TJ is not a natural Flyweight. TJ basically pushed his body to the brink to hit the weight, and predictably, was not as fast, strong, or durable. Because he just about killed himself just one day prior.

015_dillashaw.jpg

I respect the hell out of Henry, and have said I personally found his performance against Mouse to be a masterclass of MMA.

TLDR version

CoGar should move to Tijuana Mexico and order a drink called the cejudo?

<Huh2>

I have nothing against Cejudo, but let's get real. GOAT of what? I don't see him doing anything like that in a higher weight class.

Cejudo is great but he may not be half as good at bw, we'll have to find out. Cody can very well beat him at BW too.

Meh. It was a pointless match.

TJ is not a natural Flyweight. TJ basically pushed his body to the brink to hit the weight, and predictably, was not as fast, strong, or durable. Because he just about killed himself just one day prior.

015_dillashaw.jpg

I respect the hell out of Henry, and have said I personally found his performance against Mouse to be a masterclass of MMA.
But didn't Cejudo weigh more than him on fight night when TJ fought CoGar last?

Henry "the Manlet Messenger" Cejudo may be small as a homunculus but he's definitely more exciting than Midget Mouse.

of manlets.

GrizzledGloomyGerenuk-size_restricted.gif

Maybe. But say what you will, TJ, the champ, went down to throw his weight around and lost. He took a massive L last night and probably cried. Henry denied TJ of joining the supposed echelon of greats. That'a honorable and heroic as shit.

Cejudo is a bad match up for the 3 top dogs at 135 in TJ, Cody, and Dom.

But didn't Cejudo weigh more than him on fight night when TJ fought CoGar last?

No. And even if he did, one would be further highlighting the insanity of weight cuts.

Henry was 141lbs that night, and TJ was 149.5lbs.

Again, TJ is not a natural Flyweight. Pushing yourself this hard to make weight, results in guys not performing at their best. It was obvious to most anyone that simply looked at the two men leading up to the fight, as to who looked better physically.

Pretending Henry did something miraculous by shutting down a guy that was on the verge of collapse the day before is silliness. And we all know it.

Back