Media Cejudo smoking with Tyson

they cry about made up problems like anxiety, depression

Are you saying that anxiety and depression aren't real problems? Or that they lie about having those conditions in order to get medical herb? Just want to clarify.

Are you saying that anxiety and depression aren't real problems? Or that they lie about having those conditions in order to get medical herb? Just want to clarify.
they lie about having those conditions, or they lie about the severity of said conditions, and sometimes they do have those conditions and they get amplified by the usage of medical herb (that leads to other stuff)

they lie about having those conditions, or they lie about the severity of said conditions, and sometimes they do have those conditions and they get amplified by the usage of medical herb (that leads to other stuff)

Roger that. Agreed.

Teenagers love this shit, they also think that the Diaz brothers are the coolest ppl on earth
Exactly, when i saw this video of him smoking , i thought FANS!! But,,, did Ali abdelaziz told him to do it?

I always find it funny when people decide that the title of a person will attract more interest than the actual name.

Like if Matt Damon gets caught with a hooker, the headlines will obviously be MATT DAMON GETS CAUGHT WITH A HOOKER. But if it's some minor character actor, it'll be HOLLYWOOD ACTOR GETS CAUGHT WITH HOOKER, so you click it wondering if it's Matt Damon or Jonah Hill or someone, but then it turns out it's Tom Sizemore and you're like "wgaf why did I click on this?"

So OP decided that this thread would get more clicks if he put down UFC Champ as opposed to Henry Cejudo. That's a hilarious burn on Cejudo.

HAHAHAHHAAAA

Psychosis from weed ? You have to be on the brink of a mental breakdown for that to trigger any kind of psychosis and even then it’s not likely
Not true it’s well known trigger for psychosis

hjWTsGv.png
CBF81511-6623-4921-B63B-BAFE7238C37E.gif

Let the legend bake! He has paid his dues in boxing and life. Let him sail off on the high road.

The people saying all the negative things about him smoking are prob the same people who binge drink.

STFU we all have our vices.

are you comparing that interview to when hes high?

You don't think any of that has to do with getting old or, you know, getting punched in the head for 20 years? Or maybe the fact that he used to snort jars full of cocaine at a time?

Here is mike when he started smoking daily marijuana in 2018 sounds slow and tired and aloof no energy, you see that shady white guy he is the one using mikes name for a weed ranch I feel bad for mike they got him so doped up to control him

Here is mike in 2016 when he was just eating healthy no meds or weed look at that energy and the way he is alert and talking not slow or sluggish

Here is mike when he started smoking daily marijuana in 2018 sounds slow and tired and aloof no energy, you see that shady white guy he is the one using mikes name for a weed ranch I feel bad for mike they got him so doped up to control him

Here is mike in 2016 when he was just eating healthy no meds or weed look at that energy and the way he is alert and talking not slow or sluggish

You are aware smoking cannabis helps you relax, right? That would explain why he may seem sluggish and tired to someone whose never done drugs or never been around it before lol nobody is controlling minds through the use of Marijuana<Lmaoo>
Edit: after watching the video it looks like Mike just doesn’t want to be wasting his time talking to some paparazzi from TMZ on the sidewalk compared to the second interview where he’s actually mic’d up (so you can actually hear him clearly) and getting paid.
One more thing; Mike was on the JRE recently and admitted to smoking weed back when he was 11 years old along with smoking weed before TKOing Golota way back in 2000. If you think this is a recent thing, you’re wrong.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si...tyson-says-he-smoked-weed-andrew-golota-fight

Last edited:
Cool vidéo haha. I'm becoming more a fan of Henry by the days

You are aware smoking cannabis helps you relax, right? That would explain why he may seem sluggish and tired to someone whose never done drugs or never been around it before lol nobody is controlling minds through the use of Marijuana<Lmaoo>
Edit: after watching the video it looks like Mike just doesn’t want to be wasting his time talking to some paparazzi from TMZ on the sidewalk compared to the second interview where he’s actually mic’d up (so you can actually hear him clearly) and getting paid.
The way you talking is like you think its cool to do drugs lol its for losers with weak minds

And they got him doped up on MJ so they can control him easier, they using Mike that dude with him is shady, most of the chicks I knew who smoked weed were slutty and easier to lay

Come on man I know you like Mairjuana but dont act foolish pretending he doesn't look and sound sluggish like an old man in that TMZ video compared to the one in 2016 when he had energy.

heck before i posted the TMZ video I spoke about him on his podcast with Cejudo he sounds slow and not quick thinking as he normally is.

The way you talking is like you think its cool to do drugs lol its for losers with weak minds

And they got him doped up on MJ so they can control him easier, they using Mike that dude is shady, most of the chicks I knew who smoked weed were slutty and easier to lay

Come on man I know you like Mairjuana but dont act foolish pretending he doesn't look and sound sluggish like an old man in that TMZ video compared to the one in 2016 when he had energy.
Haven’t done it since college especially since I get randomly tested twice a year for my job.
If you think this is a recent thing, you’re wrong. Here’s an article of him admitting to smoking before his his fight with Golota back in 2000. He also admitted he started smoking weed on JRE when he was 11.
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.si...tyson-says-he-smoked-weed-andrew-golota-fight

If you ask me, I’d say his slurred speech is probably due to the CTE from the beatings he took for 20+ years and the mountains of Cocaine he wasted his hundreds of millions of dollars on and shoveled into his body... and not the marijuana he’s been smoking for the past 2-3 years. If you really want some insight on his life and why he was such a wreck you should read his book, seriously.

Last edited:
insert reasonable sounding response to an out of touch oldhead here

You realize you're wasting your time talking to someone who is an out of touch oldhead who believes in Reefer Madness propaganda, right? He doesn't even know who William Randolph Hearst is and he doesn't realize how wrong he is about cannabis because one of the lamest, sickest, most racist and worthless fucks to ever live had a plan and it involved weaving a web to misinform and entangle all the foolish and naive. http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

Tidwell, Peacemaker and their ilk are either that, or total virgins who are ultra religious like some sort of losers without any autonomy because they're kids who lives with their parent(s).

You can't reason with basement-dwellers and those who are destined to be basement-dwellers.

These are kids or old men who don't realize that USA is behind on decriminalization and legalization, and don't realize cannabis was made illegal to appease abunch of amoral devils and has continued to remain illegal in order to contribute to the prison-industrial-complex.

Last edited:
You realize you're wasting your time talking to someone who is an out of touch oldhead who believes in Reefer Madness propaganda, right? He doesn't even know who William Randolph Hearst is and he doesn't realize how wrong he is about cannabis because a dead guy weaved a web to entangle all the foolish and naive. http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

He's either that, or a total virgin who is ultra religious like some sort of loser without any autonomy because he is a kid who lives with his parent(s).

You can't reason with basement-dwellers and those who are destined to be basement-dwellers.

This is a dude who doesn't realize that USA is behind on decriminalization and legalization, and doesn't realize cannabis was made illegal to appease abunch of amoral devils has continued to remain illegal in order to contribute to the prison-industrial-complex.
Yeah, I can’t figure out if I’m talking to someone in their 50s who was brainwashed into thinking MJ will ruin the world or a kid who just hasn’t experienced life yet.
Honestly, I’m just wasting time at my desk and found his argument about marijuana being a mind control drug pretty amusing.
Already fully aware that he’s reading my replies with a closed mind haha

<Lmaoo>
Cejudo is licked, his eyes are mashup. Fair play to him.

You realize you're wasting your time talking to someone who is an out of touch oldhead who believes in Reefer Madness propaganda, right? He doesn't even know who William Randolph Hearst is and he doesn't realize how wrong he is about cannabis because one of the lamest, sickest, most racist and worthless fucks to ever live had a plan and it involved weaving a web to misinform and entangle all the foolish and naive. http://www.ozarkia.net/bill/pot/blunderof37.html

Tidwell, Peacemaker and their ilk are either that, or total virgins who are ultra religious like some sort of losers without any autonomy because they're kids who lives with their parent(s).

These are kids or old men who don't realize that USA is behind on decriminalization and legalization, and don't realize cannabis was made illegal to appease abunch of amoral devils and has continued to remain illegal in order to contribute to the prison-industrial-complex.
Also, thanks for the source. It was an interesting and informative read.

Back