Media Cejudo smoking with Tyson

in b4 he gets suspended like nick diaz did for smoking

Lol!!!

Like Henry even more now, love how he isn't afraid to be himself, no matter how corny he is.

you're buying his fake ass act? he's about as real as colby and conors act.... the only difference is they are doing for pure promotion, whereas henry is a try-hard pretender trying to fit in and be cool

"oh weed is cool now, well i like weed then, give me some of that pot cigarette guys and I will show you I'm cool like you..."

you're buying his fake ass act? he's about as real as colby and conors act.... the only difference is they are doing for pure promotion, whereas henry is a try-hard pretender trying to fit in and be cool

"oh weed is cool now, well i like weed then, give me some of that pot cigarette guys and I will show you I'm cool like you..."
Dude I'm Mexican American like Cejudo. His momma wouldn't like this and that matters a lot to us. That's as thug life as it gets for a clean cut guy like Henry. I want to ask if Henry fucked your girl, but he's too short and you're probably an incel.

Glad the stigma of marijuana use is being slowly eroded.

Someone explain the toad to me , you smoke the venom of a toad that hibernates for 10 months when it comes out of hibernation ?

Dude I'm Mexican American like Cejudo. His momma wouldn't like this and that matters a lot to us. That's as thug life as it gets for a clean cut guy like Henry. I want to ask if Henry fucked your girl, but he's too short and you're probably an incel.
He does seem a little angry. 5'2" motherfuckers get to him.

Also shout out to mi madre.

He does seem a little angry. 5'2" motherfuckers get to him.

Also shout out to mi madre.
Saludos señorita Communion.

Yeah man idk what his deal is. Probably got picked on for trying too hard and he's projecting now.

I’ve always liked Cejudo, wouldn’t mind smoking a blunt with him.

Why is Cejudo too short to fuck gaspam's hypothetical girl? They're all the same height lying down.

The flyweight champ getting a toke after accepting to fight Moraes June 8th. He legit looks baked
{<jimmies}

Mike Tyson and weed are a match made in heaven..

Back