Cejudo should start saying that he won a gold medal with a broken freakin neck...

He should adopt it's true it's true also.

Cejudo is starting to be Tim Sylvia 2.0

I said the same thing in another thread and got shit on for it. Someone needs to tell Cejudo that the olympics were 11 years ago... time to move on.

g1328646932272811808.jpg

We've all been there.

YOOOOOOO that's wild.

Never heard a gimmick like that in my life.

Would catch on, and a lot of dudes out there would catch the reference, but the people not in the know would get fucked off by the whole thing.

Perfect babyface/heel heat.
funny, sad, but you're absolutely right.

Imma' pick apart your dumbass bullshit right here... right now. Do you bitch out fake sword fights in stageplays? Do you bitch out movies for all that fake shit? Do you bitch out other entertainment out because it's fake as fuck? If not, shut the fuck about professional wrestling. It's obvious where your disdain stems from, and it's because you've got a chip on your shoulder about wrestling being fake. Welcome to the world of entertainment, mug.

FuckOuttaHere.

fake entertainment is fine when taken as fake entertainment

the problem starts when you say guys should act like fake entertainers in real combat

just destroyed you in two lines, now here's two words for ya, SUCK IT
giphy.gif

We've all been there.
I've looked for my phone while talking on it to my wife and got mad she was distracting me from finding it. True story. She still makes fun of me and it's been 5 years

Would catch on, and a lot of dudes out there would catch the reference, but the people not in the know would get fucked off by the whole thing.

Perfect babyface/heel heat.

Wasn't it Kurt Angle who broke his neck and not Henry?

Back