Cejudo returning in 2022

Sean Woodson vs Cejudo would the most PRIDEiest PRIDE fight to ever not take place in PRIDE. Yo, Daner - you MUST get this shit done, man.

DarlingThunderousCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif

Gift wrapped? Bro Cejudo earned belts in two weight classes. He’s a HOF fighter. He beat DJ and a roided TJ. He won an Olympic gold medal. No one is “gifting” anything to Cejudo. I think his legacy and achievements have already earned him a title shot if he comes back whether it be at BW or FW.
He's earned a title fight at a weight class he's never fought at coming back from a hiatus which would be 2+ years long? Not to mention the fact he's not remotely a draw. Yeah nah mate. Be a tough argument to make to give him an automatic shot at a weight he's fought at 125/135, at 145 it's just laughable.

I would only want to see him fight volk just to see him get his ass absolutely handed to him
But Yan can do that too and it makes more sense so do that

he owes Dillashaw a rematch at 135.

or maybe a catchweight of 140

Henry owes TJ nothing. TJ tried to pick off a second belt at 125 and Henry gave him the chance. TJ should be grateful.

Henry ended up kicking his ass with TJ popping for EPO. TJ can go fuck himself.

he owes Dillashaw a rematch at 135.

or maybe a catchweight of 140
Lol, why does he owe a rematch to TJ

TJ ran his mouth about going down to 125 and closing the division, then he cheated trying to cut the weight just to get knocked out in the 1st round anyways.

I have no interest in Cejudo returning to anything other than BW.

Volk would outpoint him easily.
Petr would batter him like his last 5 opponents.

Won’t believe anything till I see a fight announcement.
Cejudo should come back at 135lbs and challenge Petr Yan. If he’s talking about legacy, beating the best BW on the roster and becoming a 2x BW champion should be the first thing on his list. Then we can talk about moving up to 145lbs and fighting Alex.

Speaking in a recent interview, Cejudo’s manager Abdelaziz confirmed that his client Cejudo is set to return to the Octagon in 2022. He believes he will return as a featherweight, but bantamweight is also possible.

“Yes, I do (think Cejudo fights again in 2022). 100-percent I do. I think he does,” Abdelaziz said. “If he lost, he can go down to 135. He’s not coming in for one fight. He’s coming in for a legacy fight to get three belts but at the end of the day, too, there’s a lot of fights at 135 and 145, too, it’s no problem. He’s a competitor. As long as he’s breathing, this guy’s going to be a competitor.”

I'm starting to really dislike this guy for chasing that third belt.

All for it. 2022 Triple C coming to make that oversized midget Volkanovski bend the Aussie knee!

henry-cejudo.jpg

Quad C inbound!

4661217746136be499052a7cf5c5aab6bb365de567a6df213eb2799273b67b69c3966378.jpg

Only fight that makes sense for Cejudo. He needs to really test himself against Dagestani legend. He has been beating has-beens, time to step in the cage with a real life killer.
a6ms04pkfpr71.jpg

To be honest, I don't like it. He is going to be on the older side for a "little" guy and we see a lot of guys age overnight. Even guys like TJ, I am still not sold that he isn't shot because he fought a training partner. There were moments in that fight TJ got hit by shots he just couldn't react to or see.
Well and Dillashaw fought 4 rounds on 1 Good Leg and 1 good eye. Imagine if he was fresh heading into the championship rounds, no hurt knee, and able to use both eyes. Dillashaw had many moments where he could've finished Corey, but due to the height and Dillashaw's hurt knee, he wasn't able to get the needed hooks in to take his back.

I think injury Free, 135lb Dillashaw dominates Cejudo and makes it look easy. I don't think he's done just yet. Cejudo got lucky with his little run he had, 2 fighters he fought were not at their best, yet he still to this day claims they were, LOL..

Cejudo had a laughable run, his best "wins" were Mighty Mouse & Moraes, even though Many argue that Mighty Mouse didn't lose that fight..

Back