Cejudo peformed suspect.

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Im not a Mighty Mouse fan but Cejudo was suspect imo.
He took nasty shots to the body, legs... he stiffed by knees to the head... and he eat it, like nothing.. in his last fight he got dropped by those shots...
in the second fight he doesnt even slowed down in 5 rounds.
Cejudos body looked much heavier than Mighty Mouse.
Like Tibau in the past in the lightweight division.

Yeah he bulked up over 2 years. Nothing wierd about that.

What the fuck are you talking about?

He clearly slowed down as the fight went on, as did MM. Turns out when you land solid shots on DJ and make him work and scramble he can get fatigued too. Henry clearly cuts more weight than MM. That's why he looked bigger, because he is. And believe it or not, but it IS possible for fighters to improve defense and defensive tactics.

Whats more suspect is how bad MM looked. Guy was slow and getting caught against the cage. Not sure if he got old overnight but I was shocked how unusually ineffective MM was

Whats more suspect is how bad MM looked. Guy was slow and getting caught against the cage. Not sure if he got old overnight but I was shocked how unusually ineffective MM was

Maybe him playing too much PC game caught up to him.

My stream sucked during that fight, will rewatch later. Just looks to me like the Cejudo that shoulda showed up for the first fight actually did for the 2nd. What I saw was him making Mouse work vs Mouse making everyone play his game.

This was needed in that division baaaadly, I mean was MM gonna be like the 20x defending champ or some ludicrous shit like that.

Maybe TS was reminded of Baugatinov against DJ who ate everything flush somehow and managed to hang with DJs pace. And then tested positive for blood doping his ass off.

By sherdog logic his roids because he was in the olympics.

Prob true

Maybe he ate all those shots because they're flyweights and they don't usually pack much power, and maybe he has been bulking up and training so he is actually bigger and better than he was. But yeah, let's just say he was all roided up, it's easier that way

Reminds me of Chael Sonnen in the first silva fight

Just saying

We're talking about USADA testing here. If Cejudo was on anything he would've pissed hot by now.

Soo, what really are you saying here?

suspicious.gif

Back