Cejudo just got the belt AND is going to do what MM refused to do for 5 years

Very smart on his part. Nothing to lose. TJ whoops him so what? DJ was scared to risk anything with TJ..

Gold medal and ends MM’s streak while taking the belt becoming the first gold medalist to win a UFC belt. (I think?) his accomplishment really is unique

I’m betting rematch. Long term dominant champion and split decision. 125 needs new blood but this is the type of situation where rematch is warranted.

I thought Henry was a joke and this rematch was pointless but damn he got my RESPECT.

That was an amazing performance and he even called out the winner of the 135... That's fucking amazing. He wins the belt and he's going up! What a stud.
I was the same way, he got folded in the first fight and showed nothing new in his fights since. Then he eeks this SD out.

Doubt it will happen. Cejudo needs to prove himself as a legit champ first. Maybe if he beats DJ in the probable rubber match.

Dude just shocked the world. He realizes how hard it was to get there (and even harder to stay on top). It’s understandable he wants to capitalize on his opportunity here.

Cejudo making UFC great again, bye Mini Mouse

honestly its hilarious MM turns down a money fight then loses....haha what a clown i guess he learned the hard way.

Bye MM my guess is that cody is moving down.

A TJ fight would have been a bigger payday for MM.

Mighty Duck hurt his psyche by increasing his cowardice when he ducked the TJ fight.

That insecurity goes with you everywhere including inside the cage and hurts your performance.

if he would have just nutted up and gone up to 135 he would have taken his beating like a man but he would have still been 125 champ.

instead he got bitch slapped out of the title and his p4p status.

This is a lesson to all the Ducks out there:

Tyrone. Nicco. They about to get thers.

Insta-Wasteland and dubz

JoCYXqMlSuGmSdkpjsBG_golf%20cart%20crash.gif

so insightful, how do you not already have an analyst job at espn?

Mighty Duck hurt his psyche by increasing his cowardice when he ducked the TJ fight.'

where do you people come from??

Worst case scenario for MM, I give you that.

Duck TJ to take a guy you've beat before, he wins in fantastic fashion and you get eked out and lose the belt anyway.

Doesn't matter. The variety is nice and hopefully this belt gets passed like a hot potato for a bit.

I’m just happy DJ lost. Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Hopefully he pursues an E-gaming career.

Back