Cejudo is going to TKO TJ

I know some of you are with me. The rest of you dorks can keep acting like an Olympic Gold Medal is a joke. Cejudos head is huge, punches wont hurt him and TJ is going to get wobbly when Cejudo touches him.
If the weight cut doesn't affect tj he will dominate

Remember when Cejudo got TKO'd by Mighty Mouse. At least two years ago nobody would pick Cejudo against TJ.

If the weight cut doesn't affect tj he will dominate
Based on what? He beat MM who is faster and more well rounded than TJ and also has the same amount of finishes in the UFC as TJ.

TJs performances against Barao were incredible but other than that he's only beaten Cody who kept rushing into the same shot over and over like an idiot cause he thought he hit harder and was just one shot away from victory, Cejudo won't be that dumb.

Between the huge cut and TJ acting like he's being sent in by the UFC to takeout the division and being cocky coupled with his career long 4 wins 1 loss pattern this has disaster written all over it imo.

Cejudo should just touch him with the jab and show TJ the power of Olympic Wrestlers
Serio tho, if Henry did his homework, and can catch TJ while Killashaw will be shifting, he should be able to finish him
Body shots would also help, especially when the weight cut is really big

I'm picking Cejudo by sub in the first, after clipping TJ.

I'll probably be wrong.
I'm picking Cejudo by doctor stoppage after his giant forehead inadvertently crushes Tj's cup forcing the doctor to wave off the fight and Dillashaw being rushed to the hospital.

I too, will probably be wrong

I know some of you are with me. The rest of you dorks can keep acting like an Olympic Gold Medal is a joke. Cejudos head is huge, punches wont hurt him and TJ is going to get wobbly when Cejudo touches him.
giphy.gif

I don't see how anyone could be excited for this fight. Cejudo hasn't even cemented himself as a legit champion at his division (and he won't get to). Who cares? Pseudo super fights are not exciting in my opinion.

I think he is open for high kicks tho and TJ is great at disguising his high kicks. However I do have money on Cejudo via KO.

I can see Henry winning bc of the draining weight cut.

I expect TJ to win the fight. But the UFC is clearly rooting for Dillashaw as well; and that usually backfires and Dana leaves with egg on his face. It’s a tough call, someone will likely miss weight to further muddy the situation.

Id happily take a sig bet on this. He's gonna get lit up on the feet. Dillashaw all day long

Just saw TJs open workout. He must be walking around under 10% bodyfat. He'll probably look like death at the weigh ins after the water cut.

According to TJ as of yesterday he’s 5% bf

DIllashaw won't play it safe the way DJ did, I think Cejudo's best chance of winning this is actually catching TJ himself before he gets finished and to be fair he has shown a pretty good straight counter.
This. Fight won't last long either way

TJ seems way too confident going into this fight, the weight cut, everything basically...he will get KO'd, even the poster rubs me the wrong way about it, he isnt taking Cejudo seriously and i would LOVE the upset, specially if the division folds and he ends up fighting the guy that beat him at a lower weight LOL.

TJ seems way too confident going into this fight, the weight cut, everything basically...he will get KO'd, even the poster rubs me the wrong way about it, he isnt taking Cejudo seriously and i would LOVE the upset, specially if the division folds and he ends up fighting the guy that beat him at a lower weight LOL.
If TJ wins, it will be hilarious because he essentially just like that, leapfrogs MM on an all-time status.

Back