Cejudo is going to dominate Dillashaw in all aspects of MMA

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
and eventually knock him out.

Cejudo has way better wrestling, TJ will be on his back whenever Henry decides it

Henry has better striking and is way, way faster. Expect Henry to absolutely run through TJ and KO him in either the first or second.

Bank on it.

I'm not really a fan of either guy...but I feel tj will light henry up on the feet and will be too fast to get down...tj is even faster than dj in my opinion and hits much harder...

TJ is too fast. Landing 3 of the same punch on slowpoke Cody lmao.

wait, theyre really doing this fight? What has Cejudo done to earn a double belt shot and cut in front of Moraes and Assuncao? Rack up a few title defenses first.

Cejudo is going to get smashed.

TJ Dillashaw by knockout.

2nd round.

The only thing that Cejudo has on TJ is wrestling, and even then TJ is probably the best wrestler Cejudo has ever fought. Also he is a lot bigger.

On the feet it won't be close, TJ is going to kill him.

and eventually knock him out.

Cejudo has way better wrestling, TJ will be on his back whenever Henry decides it

Henry has better striking and is way, way faster. Expect Henry to absolutely run through TJ and KO him in either the first or second.

Bank on it.

This is a joke. Even if Cejudo somehow wins, to say his striking is better and is “way, way faster” is foolish.

You can make the argument at this point that Tj’s striking is in the upper echelon of the UFC as a whole. TJ is also a decorated wrestler, certainly not compared to Cejudo but aside from DC I don’t think anyone is on that level, but Tj was an all-american at CSUF I believe. Wouldn’t be shocked to see him hold his own there.

giphy.gif

Back