Cejudo is a beast, one of the greatest fighters alive today. His retirement is as shocking as Khabib

Cejudo is great, the difference between him and Khabib though is that it's very arguable that MM is the superior Flyweight where as you can't argue that Khabib isnt the best Lightweight.

<LikeReally5>

He will be back.
Unfortunately, Conor made the "retirement" thing a BS excuse now....

They should learn from the GOAT:
giphy.gif

What a gem. Smokd Reis, Pettis, MM, Moraes, TJ, and rereretired Cruz.

Damn. Then retires. Double champ in his prime. Beats MM in the rematch, KOs Dillashaw who was 1.25 times his size, becomes double champ after losing the first rounds to Moraes then says nah and walks him down and KOs him. Cejudo defends against a 3x retired Cruz and smokes him like a diaz brother blunt in the parking lot of a walmart after midnight. Retires.

<{anton}>

His retirement is just as big as khabibs. He better come back. Guy is one of their biggest stars.

I hope you only mean he 'smokd' Reis, because he barely won a split against MM (with a a ton of people, including half the media, believing MM won), his retirement is nowhere near as significant as that of Khabib, and I am not sure what metric(s) you are using to judge him as being one of the UFC's biggest stars.

Would I like him to comeback? Yes, for sure. I respect guys who go out on top, but as a fan of course I still want to see them compete. Henry is super talented, clearly not in decline, and could probably be a title threat in three divisions. His legacy will suffer a great deal if he does not come back. Two division champ, yes...but one defense in each division and arguably not deserving the win over MM...a few more title defenses would go a long way to elevating his status, IMHO.

Meh. Hes a little person. Im ok hes gone.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back