Cejudo is a beast, one of the greatest fighters alive today. His retirement is as shocking as Khabib

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What a gem. Smokd Reis, Pettis, MM, Moraes, TJ, and rereretired Cruz.

Damn. Then retires. Double champ in his prime. Beats MM in the rematch, KOs Dillashaw who was 1.25 times his size, becomes double champ after losing the first rounds to Moraes then says nah and walks him down and KOs him. Cejudo defends against a 3x retired Cruz and smokes him like a diaz brother blunt in the parking lot of a walmart after midnight. Retires.

<{anton}>

His retirement is just as big as khabibs. He better come back. Guy is one of their biggest stars.

only if he challenges Volk IMO

the little guys weight classes not as impressive ...

but i would bend the knee if he took FW !!

Olympic Triple UFC Champ

I think we all know Henry will be back. Khabib's retirement seemed a bit more believable. Although he'll likely be back as well, they always come back.

His win over TJ was really satisfying.

This is TJ coming off of two wins over Cody (and Cody just clowned Dom). TJ talking about going down to kill off a division and he gets starched by Cejudo then pops for EPO and suspended.

You can't make this shit up.

Hes just trying to get Dana to A)give him more money and B)give him a title shot against Volk

FUCKIN PAY THE MAN DANA! Champ Champ Champ. that would be legendary and likely not repeated for 20+ years

Double champ and defended each belt. Won an Olympic Gold Medal. Whats even more impressive is he came from a difficult background. Guy is the Combat Sports Goat

Yes, I agree.

Jones is lucky cejudo isn’t a lhw/hw. Cejudo would absolutely kill him.

TRIPLE CCC BLESS

it really is a shame he “ retired “, dude was fuckin reaching a next level skill level, beating MM, TJ, moraes and cruz back to back and finishing 3 of them was fucking crazy and is severely overlooked.

Is it as BIG or as SHOCKING? neither were shocking to me, both were big, Khabib's was far bigger in my emotional response.

CCC is a great fighter.
And his cringe act was hilarious.

But he made the mistake of thinking manlets carry the same marketing power as normal sized humans.

I hope he comes back.

e56.gif

@Paynebringer @BroRogan

Robbed dj
Tj looked horrible and never should of gotten the fight
Cruz was old and already way past prime

When he beat Sergio Pettis I knew then he was the greatest combat athlete of all time. Generally ufc goats are recognized the best with like 12 fights so cejudo was right on par.

CCC is a great fighter.
And his cringe act was hilarious.

But he made the mistake of thinking manlets carry the same marketing power as normal sized humans.

I hope he comes back.

it’s crazy people don’t want to pay for a fighter who has to put a jar of pickles between his legs and use both hands to get the lid off.

notice how you will only see him with half pints of milk like you get in kindergarten and it takes him 5-6 chugs to get it down. as to be photographed with a gallon of milk and someone sees that it’s like you’re tripping your balls.

it’s crazy people don’t want to pay for a fighter who has to put a jar of pickles between his legs and use both hands to get the lid off.

notice how you will only see him with half pints of milk like you get in kindergarten and it takes him 5-6 chugs to get it down. as to be photographed with a gallon of milk and someone sees that it’s like you’re tripping your balls.
When he beat Sergio Pettis I knew then he was the greatest combat athlete of all time. Generally ufc goats are recognized the best with like 12 fights so cejudo was right on par.

Are you late to the fake retirements party? His and Khabib's retirement are nothing alike, Khabib was on top money wise, Cejudo was not and thats why he "retired" to wait for a nice opportunity to make bank on return, Khabib is not planning on coming back, thats all my opinion of course, i dont know either guy personally.

Back