Cejudo getting congrats from Khabib

This thread...

NegativeIllHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

If Hitler was such an awful person, why the whole Germany nation praised him, and he was selected as Man Of The Year in TIME Magazine?
BTW he raised Germany economics from ashes. Yes him.

Fighters love Ali for what he does to them, he does his current job right. It doesn't erase his past and doesn't erase the fact that he reeks sleaziness in all he does.

And I see you continue with your stupid mantra about anyone exposing Ali necessary being friends of Conor. You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen

U mad bro ?

Captureali.PNG

If Hitler was such an awful person, why the whole Germany nation praised him, and he was selected as Man Of The Year in TIME Magazine?
BTW he raised Germany economics from ashes. Yes him.

Fighters love Ali for what he does to them, he does his current job right. It doesn't erase his past and doesn't erase the fact that he reeks sleaziness in all he does.

And I see you continue with your stupid mantra about anyone exposing Ali necessary being friends of Conor. You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen
Heil hitler tbh

Taken out of context... yikes lol.

Why out of context? How is Nazi party worse than Fuqra?
He's doing great with fighters...well I'm sure he did good things to "fighters" from terrorist group as well.
And he's good with money, helps closing deals...sure he could've done a lot of "nice" things to Fuqra, hadn't he been caught and turned into snitch...

So why do they interact with him not only as a manager, but also as a training partner (which implies a certain level of mutual trust), if he's such an awful person?

Because he's not awful to THEM, obviously. He's good at his job and he's good with people. I'm the first one to admit it.
Hitler was a mega charismatic leader.

Also, tell me, were you denouncing Ali before the 229 presser with the same religious fervor as you're doing now?

After UFC 229 EVENT (not the presser) he's pretty much everywhere, and becomes PRAISED by morons in MMA community. That is very, very wrong

Why out of context? How is Nazi party worse than Fuqra?
He's doing great with fighters...well I'm sure he did good things to "fighters" from terrorist group as well.
And he's good with money, helps closing deals...sure he could've done a lot of "nice" things to Fuqra, hadn't he been caught and turned into snitch...
jesus man who gives a fuck about what he 'would have' done? the thing is he didn't do them (at least he hasn't been convicted of anything) and it happened several years ago. why are u still going on about it?

from what i've seen of him online, ali seems like an OK guy (he has a big mouth though, but i guess thats necessary for his job) with a shady ass past. but the thing is, that's the PAST. Many fighters who know him personally have vouched for Ali and see him as more than a manager, as a friend. if he was such a scumbag, dont you think at least one of them would have had a problem with Ali?

Wow Wiki!!! What's next fortune cookie scripts?
I apologize I didn't know you were a man of integrity and infinite resources.

Dude, you really don't know what "party" means in terms of politics?

I don't need wiki. You do. Or school. I know you're old, but it's never too late.

jesus man who gives a fuck about what he 'would have' done? the thing is he didn't do them (at least he hasn't been convicted of anything) and it happened several years ago. why are u still going on about it?

from what i've seen of him online, ali seems like an OK guy (he has a big mouth though, but i guess thats necessary for his job) with a shady ass past. but the thing is, that's the PAST. Many fighters who know him personally have vouched for Ali and see him as more than a manager, as a friend. if he was such a scumbag, dont you think at least one of them would have had a problem with Ali?

Those who DO have problems with him don't work with him.

And sorry, but terrorism related past is not going to be erased.
Especially one that he didn't just rejected by his own choice.

He simply did not have an opportunity to do something awful. But it doesn't mean that people need just to disregard it.

It's just a little sad. Go take a walk and get some air instead of obsessing over a guy you're never going to encounter in your life.

How am I supposed to encounter him? And what for?
If I have an opportunity to shake his hand, I won't do it. Not that I even live in US...

But I'm a fan of this sport, and I don't like that kind of filth deep in it. Sorry

Because he's not awful to THEM, obviously. He's good at his job and he's good with people. I'm the first one to admit it.
Hitler was a mega charismatic leader.

After UFC 229 EVENT (not the presser) he's pretty much everywhere, and becomes PRAISED by morons in MMA community. That is very, very wrong

So tell me, why should I hate him, if his fighters don't? Should I hate him simply because he was part of a terrorist group? I'm not an expert on terrorism, but I do know that many young people get brainwashed into those or join simply out of poverty, I don't hate people like that unless they've actually done something bad. So tell me, what has Ali actually done? You seem to be the expert on his dossier, so enlighten me.

He is rightfully praised for his work and there's nothing wrong with it. Nobody praises him for being part of a terrorist group in the past.

Those who DO have problems with him don't work with him.

And sorry, but terrorism related past is not going to be erased.
Especially one that he didn't just rejected by his own choice.

He simply did not have an opportunity to do something awful. But it doesn't mean that people need just to disregard it.
I'm not saying to 'erase' his past.... I'm just trying to highlight that it is the PAST that you are talking about, not the present. You should not judge Ali today as the man he once was.
Does that make any sense to you?

I don't know man, I just find it weird you are trying to justify your hatred for a man you've never met, about things you don't really know anything about. But whatever, what you feel is what you feel.

How am I supposed to encounter him? And what for?
If I have an opportunity to shake his hand, I won't do it. Not that I even live in US...

But I'm a fan of this sport, and I don't like that kind of filth deep in it. Sorry
Why you think he wants to shake your hand nobody even knows who you are... And sorry to break it to you but no matter many times you post angrily on sherdog it will not affect him in the least

Dude, you really don't know what "party" means in terms of politics?

I don't need wiki. You do. Or school. I know you're old, but it's never too late.
You dont Wiki yet you just shared a Wiki page when called on your bullshit?

Anyway lets get to the root of it; Was your mom a terrorist that got snitched on by Ali or was your dad left out of the Nazi Party wealth distribution that you are so bitter about it?on an MMA forum of all places!

So tell me, why should I hate him, if his fighters don't? Should I hate him simply because he was part of a terrorist group? I'm not an expert on terrorism, but I do know that many young people get brainwashed into those or join simply out of poverty, I don't hate people like that unless they've actually done something bad. So tell me, what has Ali actually done? You seem to be the expert on his dossier, so enlighten me.

He is rightfully praised for his work and there's nothing wrong with it. Nobody praises him for being part of a terrorist group in the past.

Why should people hate Hitler, if he was beloved by so many?

He's a smart guy. He has always been. Sleazy, smart person, who was good with people, with money - even back then. Heck, he was their trainer - he was not some brainwashed soldier.
He definitely joined the terrorist group from his own choices and the fact itself that his revelations were sufficient to investigation only showed that he was an important part of a group.

There is nothing innocent in him, nothing pure. He is where he is because of his skills. He does have him. He uses them now for fighters, but only because certain circumstances in life, ones he was not in control with, prevented him to do the same for the people who killed thousands of people.

Back