Cejudo getting congrats from Khabib

Just another day of the GOAT manager sending hater assess into orbit while making his fighters rich.
<Fedor23>

Looks like someone has an obsession over me...would you like to dedicate a separate thread to yours truly?
Yes, we can discuss the degree of your rectal discomfort caused by Ali doing his job in a separate thread.

Pretending to be his clients = doing the job?
An ASSumption caused by your posterior pains. I wonder if you hated Ali this much before Conor spoke to him during the UFC 229 press conference or are you a simple drone, regurgitating your idol's lines due to Ali rightfully calling him out for carrying two fake belts, while swinging from his nutsack, hmmm?

It's crazy how mythologized some of you have made Khabib. Like he's Vito Corleone, or Ja Rule, and everyone needs to hear from him on all important matters before resolution.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
<FookIsThatGuy> who is JA Rule ?

. I wonder if you hated Ali this much before Conor spoke to him during the UFC 229 press conference or are you a simple drone, regurgitating your idol's lines due to Ali rightfully calling him out for carrying two fake belts, while swinging from his nutsack, hmmm?

I'm not even close to be a fan of Conor and Ali's story was very well known before that. He just used it for hyping the fight and created a catchy phrase.
But everything he said about Ali was truth

nahhh, you just know its him lol

^This is Ali.

The tweets Khabib write that link to his IG are most likely Khabib.

lol that tweet from khabib, never seen khabib calling anyone punk like ever, 100% ali

I'm not even close to be a fan of Conor and Ali's story was very well known before that. He just used it for hyping the fight and created a catchy phrase.
But everything he said about Ali was truth
I don't really care if it's true, because he's not a terrorist now, otherwise he wouldn't be freely working in the US. What I love about Ali is how he sends virtue signalers like you and a whole bunch of Conor nut-swingers into a shitposting frenzy while actually being beloved by his fighters. It creates this hilarious dichotomy between the opinions of people like you (someone who has never met Ali) and the actual fighters (with whom Ali not only interacts as a manager but also trains as an ex-fighter). If Ali is such a disgusting scumbag, why do his fighters hold him in high regard? I guess the Sherdog experts know more about him than the people he actually interacts with, huh.
<Oku02>

I don't really care if it's true, because he's not a terrorist now, otherwise he wouldn't be freely working in the US. What I love about Ali is how he sends virtue signalers like you and a whole bunch of Conor nut-swingers into a shitposting frenzy while actually being beloved by his fighters. It creates this hilarious dichotomy between the opinions of people like you (someone who has never met Ali) and the actual fighters (with whom Ali not only interacts as a manager but also trains as an ex-fighter). If Ali is such a disgusting scumbag, why do his fighters hold him in high regard? I guess the Sherdog experts know more about him than the people he actually interacts with, huh.
<Oku02>

If Hitler was such an awful person, why the whole Germany nation praised him, and he was selected as Man Of The Year in TIME Magazine?
BTW he raised Germany economics from ashes. Yes him.

Fighters love Ali for what he does to them, he does his current job right. It doesn't erase his past and doesn't erase the fact that he reeks sleaziness in all he does.

And I see you continue with your stupid mantra about anyone exposing Ali necessary being friends of Conor. You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen

If Hitler was such an awful person, why the whole Germany nation praised him, and he was selected as Man Of The Year in TIME Magazine?
Taken out of context... yikes lol.

Fighters love Ali for what he does to them, he does his current job right. It doesn't erase his past and doesn't erase the fact that he reeks sleaziness in all he does.

And I see you continue with your stupid mantra about anyone exposing Ali necessary being friends of Conor. You clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the kitchen
giphy.gif

So why do they interact with him not only as a manager, but also as a training partner (which implies a certain level of mutual trust), if he's such an awful person?

Also, tell me, were you denouncing Ali before the 229 presser with the same religious fervor as you're doing now?

Back