Cejudo getting congrats from Khabib

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone see khabib calling Cejudo after his win over TJ?

Pretty cool two of the best wrestler in the ufc and both now undisputed champs.

Real recognize real.

They both have the same manager.
I don't think that's Ali writing the tweet for Khabib though lmao, you can tell when it's him.

I've also seen Henry chill with Khabib on Anatomy of a Fighter a few times, they seem to be good friends.

I don't think that's Ali writing the tweet for Khabib though lmao, you can tell when it's him.

He just makes Khabib's typical grammar mistakes, not that easy to imitate.

He just makes Khabib's typical grammar mistakes, not that easy to imitate.
nahhh, you just know its him lol

^This is Ali.

The tweets Khabib write that link to his IG are most likely Khabib.

Khabib's still in Australia?
Better keep a watch out for that tainted kangaroo meat, buddeh.
<5>

It's crazy how mythologized some of you have made Khabib. Like he's Vito Corleone, or Ja Rule, and everyone needs to hear from him on all important matters before resolution.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's crazy how mythologized some of you have made Khabib. Like he's Vito Corleone, or Ja Rule, and everyone needs to hear from him on all important matters before resolution.
That's literally what happens to every controversial and/or successful celebrity. How is that 'crazy' lol?

When Khabib retires/becomes inactive for a long period of time, people will eventually stop talking about him.
But UFC 229 was only a few months ago and it ended with Khabib literally flying at someone feet-first and starting a brawl at the most highly publicized MMA event in history.
People are gonna be talking about Khabib and everything he does/says for a while.

Khabib is not one of the best wrestlers
He is very good and probably the best at lightweight
But other guys have better credentials
Anyway this is hardly news
Mcgregor and loads of others congratulated him

People saying 'terrorist snitch' like it's a bad thing. If there were more terrorist snitches, there would be less terrorist attacks. The biggest problem with terrorist organisations, hard to infiltrate and even harder to get them to turn on each other.

Terrorist snitch manages the social media accounts of them both.
It's basically him talking to himself.

On the UFC thrill and agony Khabib is talking and congratulating Henry on video call. Smh u dumb cunt

People saying 'terrorist snitch' like it's a bad thing. If there were more terrorist snitches, there would be less terrorist attacks. The biggest problem with terrorist organisations, hard to infiltrate and even harder to get them to turn on each other.
... He was one of them before he got cold feet and snitched.. this sob was ready to fly a plane into a tower at one point

Not sure what you tried to say by that. @Clementine is right.
Ali turned into a snitch only because he got caught
Source? I know he knew people associated with terrorists. I never knew he was actually involved with the planning and execution of a terror attack.

Source? I know he knew people associated with terrorists. I never knew he was actually involved with the planning and execution of a terror attack.

Just google "Abdel Aziz fuqra"
A ton of sources

Back