Cejudo brings out a snake during face off

I would have thrown the snake in TJ's mouth while he was chewing like a bitch.

Wait...that doesn't read well does it?

I would have thrown the snake in TJ's mouth while he was chewing like a bitch.

Wait...that doesn't read well does it?

You give yourself away in every single thread. Never seen someone so stuck in the closet.

They look like a bunch of circus clowns.
It's the McGregor Era, new rules, new shtick. Don't you all be holier than thou hypocrites now. Uncle Dana is looking out who has how many twitter followers, who is selling how much PPV, who is talkin shit to his opponent, and hence delivers the title shots accordingly. Talk shit about Conor now, he started all of this bs. You'll do nutin'.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

It's not McGregors fault these idiots are doing it wrong. The concept of self marketing is still the way to go but you have to find your own natural way and take bits and pieces and build your own style not try and copy someone elses whole shit.
Nah. It's all Conor's fault. You know it..

He’s gotten so arrogant, I hope he gets his ass whooped.

I picture so many sherdog posters as being a lot like cejudo, in terms of the cringe level and try-hardness. It's really crazy the kind of segment of humanity that this forum samples from. Really twisted, psychologically.

These clothes and accessories make them look like kids
maybe the UFC is keeping 125 and re branding it as "UFC Junior. All the fun of UFC, none of the brutal violence that only grown men can bring"
Smart move by WME. They were missing a key demographic.
Word life.
wlcenafunny.jpg

Man, I dunno. I think he's playing the game for doing what the UFC wants: taking the fight against TJ, trying to market it the best he can etc.

I'm just an Eastern European bumpkin though, we mainly watch fights for legacy.

I agree with you except this part "trying to market it the best he can etc.". because it's more about how good the marketing is not how hard you try. And the snake thing was lame and Cejudo was unable to see/visualize how lame it would be.

Both of these motherfuckers shopping in the boys section at Sears. <45>

Back