Cejudo brings out a snake during face off

200w_d.gif

Thanks mcgregor for making this the norm

It's not McGregors fault these idiots are doing it wrong. The concept of self marketing is still the way to go but you have to find your own natural way and take bits and pieces and build your own style not try and copy someone elses whole shit.

It's not McGregors fault these idiots are doing it wrong. The concept of self marketing is still the way to go but you have to find your own natural way and take bits and pieces and build your own style not try and copy someone elses whole shit.
I was joking
Though I will say at times like these I miss the old days when guys wore jeans and a tap out shirt
Now guys wearing piss poor suits Gucci monks and whatever they call what lee where’s
It’s kinda hilarious

Flyweights finally have a champion that can play the game, too bad it's too late.

Corny as hell, but 8.5/10 for effort

Cejudo's reign really shining a light on how boring Mighty Mouse was.

Corny as fuck, but I seriously can't pick a winner in this. Can't wait!!

He brought a rubber snake? I thought he'd at least be man enough to handle a real python like Jake "the Snake" Roberts.

Look at the way TJs head looks on his neck!

He needs to never cut down to 25 again.

Yeah. Am I wrong?

I assume you're talking about self marketing. I guess technically he's playing the game, but not that well IMO. That snake idea fucking sucked. Did you like the snake thing?

Back