Cejudo beats Holloway

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Max will be forced to bend the knee for Triple CCC.

Cejudo's wrestling will make it happen.

giphy.gif

Thoughts?

Cejudo evolved into another type of beast after beating Mighty Mouse. He's like the megaman of MMA, he obtained DJ's speed, fight IQ and cardio altogether. He has ascended to new heights with the win over Dillasnake and Moraes. Max has nothing on Triple C, this guy will take his 3rd belt from Max and possibly the 1st ever intergender belt from Schevchenko.

Last edited:
I think you haven't slept since the fights Saturday. Get some rest.

Come on, if you like him so much, don't encourage him to get his head knocked clean off his shoulders by Max.

If this is the other option, Cejuda fans better hope Valentina steps up.

He could make top 10 at 145, which is saying he is pretty damn good for a guy who came from 125.

I don't think he can beat Holloway, Volk, Aldo, KZ. Some chance against Zabit, Bektic. Probably beats the rest.

I think Volkanovski beats him before Henry gets a chance

He’s delusional if he thinks he can compete at 145. Mighty Mouse was robbed, then he beat a malnourished (albeit juicing) TJ with a questionable stoppage, and then was getting pieced up by Moraes before a very good comeback.

He’s delusional if he thinks he can compete at 145. Mighty Mouse was robbed, then he beat a malnourished (albeit juicing) TJ with a questionable stoppage, and then was getting pieced up by Moraes before a very good comeback.
You mean he edged out one of the p4p greatest of all time, starched the snake in less than a minute, and claimed the 135 belt with decisive victory over a very game contender. Show some respect.

You mean he edged out one of the p4p greatest of all time, starched the snake in less than a minute, and claimed the 135 belt with decisive victory over a very game contender. Show some respect.
No, he was given a gift decision and sherdoggers went along with it because they didn’t like Mighty Mouse and his dominance. The other two wins were impressive, but what I said stands, and there’s no way he could have success at 145.

Won a controversial decision against MM, beat a drained TJ with a controversial stoppage and defeated Marlon "2 round gas tank with no clinch game" Moraes

Frankie will expose Cejudo before he ever gets to Holloway.

How would Cejudo do against a guy who went toe to toe with 180 lbs Dustin Poirier ? Yeah right

Won a controversial decision against MM, beat a drained TJ with a controversial stoppage and defeated Marlon "2 round gas tank with no clinch game" Moraes

Frankie will expose Cejudo before he ever gets to Holloway.
I bet you picked cejudo to lose all 3 of these fights lmao

Back