Cejudo barely beat an injured DJ

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
As you might know DJ suffered a knee injury early in their 2nd fight, yet Cejudo barely beat him. Which really begs the question, how good is DJ?

He's really good, to answer your question.

DJ barely beat a reality show winner who was cut from UFC

Good enough to be the champion of One FC... But Cejudo has a gold medal, two belts and maybe a Bella twin...

I think DJ won the fight. I have only watched it once though, and i was a little biased at the time. Couldnt stand Cejudo but he has grown on me a little bit. At least he is himself. If they fought a 3rd time i think DJ wins a decision.

DJ won that fight pretty clearly if you favor damage over control.

IE if he had the same judges from the Caldwell/Horiguchi fight last weekend we'd be in a different situation.

Cejudo also suffered an injury early in that fight...could barely walk....

Mighty Mouse won 3 rounds to 2, but no one really cared to make a fuss because Mighty Mouse sucks as an entertainer

I thought DJ won the fight. I still think he is the best 125'er in the world but Cejudo is not far off. Their fight was really close.

I don't think MM would have the same success moving up as Cejudo had. He has better wrestling and I think probably hits a little harder too.

DJ could have fought TJ Dillashaw but chose to fight Ray Borg instead.

Even if you believe Cejudo "barely" beat DJ, or the fight could've gone either way?

You're a total idiot for not realizing how impressive that is on it's own.

DJ is one of the best. Wish he was still in the UFC

As you might know DJ suffered a knee injury early in their 2nd fight, yet Cejudo barely beat him. Which really begs the question, how good is DJ?

he injured his knee, cause of what cedjudo did...probably happened during a wrestling exchange...and cejudo's standup is much better now, than when he fought dj...scary how fast cejudo is progressing.

Isn't DJ like one of the GOAT's though? And Cejudo ended that title reign.

Back