Cejudo and Dillashaw meet up on "Extra" with Mario Lopez

mario is sitting and is still taller than both these manlets

mario_lopez_lingerie_m-compressed.jpg

Cejudo is becoming so unlikable. And the UFC is officially entering clown territory for entertaining this nonsense. Not a single person wants to see this fight

I like how Mario Lopez puts his arms around them like little kids lol. He would never dare do that to say Conor Mcgregor or Brock Lesnar

I like how Mario Lopez puts his arms around them like little kids lol. He would never dare do that to say Conor Mcgregor or Brock Lesnar

Well he is a former wrestler.
"He graduated from Chula Vista High School in 1991, where he wrestled for Chula Vista at the weight class of 160 lbs, placing 2nd in the San Diego Section and 7th in the state of California in his senior year."
And these days he trains BJJ, he might score a take down on Conor at least.
Brock how ever would turn him into chicken sal.. shit.

"He graduated from Chula Vista High School in 1991, where he wrestled for Chula Vista at the weight class of 160 lbs, placing 2nd in the San Diego Section and 7th in the state of California in his senior year."

Interesting info, srs. Never knew he wrestled in high school.

tenor.gif

Mario also started training BJJ and received his blue belt in February this year.

ml.jpg

I liked TJ's response to the "last time you fought a flyweight, you got knocked out" comment. "Please. Early in my career. We all take losses early in our career (subtly turning it around on Cejudo who got murked by Mouse a few years back in short order).

TJ's trash talking game is on point lately.

He missed an opportunity though. When Cejudo said he has more gold than him he should have said "For now you do. Not for long though because I'm taking that belt."

Brock turns into chicken shit as soon as Lopez lands a jab
<{yahyou}>

Cejudo is bringing life into the 125 division.. DJ losing might have been the best ting to happen to the division.

Slater and Morris were Eskimo Brothers because they both were smashing Kelly but at the end of the day it was a well sequenced little tussle.

Anyone got the gif of when Screetch stepped to Zack?

Kelly Kapowski was a grade A piece of meat...I think Slater was more her type but Zach’s preppy swag was hard to resist.

Funny how Zack had ample time to have his way with Jessie Spano and took the high road, somebody should’ve told him the crazy ones are the best inbetween the sheets!

I’ve seen Mario fuck dudes up boxing before. TKOed a guy on his feet.

He still boxes regularly. He can be a bully to be honest.

Mario also started training BJJ and received his blue belt in February this year.

ml.jpg
Mario also trains boxing with Oscar, and had the balls to spar with Canelo Alvarez.

Dude is not your typical pretty boy Hollywood sissy. He legit gets dirty and tries to learn. He trains for real. He's a real man. A shame how after all these years he got plastic surgery now. He doesnt even look human any more

As for this thread

This is pretty cool to see. Was entertaining

I like how the hype is getting started.

The wheels are turning!!

I would love to see this fight

Happy to see Cejudo getting more name recognition and getting those big fights

Damn Mario Lopez has had a lot of work done to his face.

ml.jpg

Apparently dude holds his own pretty well at wildcard gym too.
His skills as a boxing analyst are pretty good at top rank.

Back