Cejudo and Dillashaw meet up on "Extra" with Mario Lopez

Lmao

Trololololololol
No trolling buddy

Mm is a pain in the ass too fight he’s quicker and more technical than Tj , Cejudo would find it easier fighting Tj because he will feel like he’s in slow motion compared to mm

He ain't got nothing on Big Timmy!

At the lake

tim-sylvia-ufc-belt.jpg

On the hunting trip

92b68ce0.jpg

Hell, Tim even said he wore his belt in the bedroom during sex!

pf-sylvia-interview.jpg

(Sorry that was the best available pic I could find for that)

People who shoot animals for fun are fucking psychopaths

WTF happened to Mario's face?!

Man, I used to think Slater was hard as nails as a kid.

I did hear he could box abit though.

I think he's going for the "cabbage patch kid" look.

t112343

The guy in the middle is a freak:confused:

Damn what tf did Slater do to his face.

Slater lost me when he put on that leotard and did that ballerina dance in The Max but other than that I think Slater was a real wrestler, boxed, played the drums, etc. He had the jheri curl, MC Hammer dance moves, acid washed jeans, dude was late 80s/early 90s to the fullest

How much makeup is caked on Lopez’s face?

lol@talking shit about AC. The guy is 44 years old with a hairline that hasnt budged since High School. Busted up his foot and still makes it to work (unlike Ferguson) like the A-level athlete he is.

lol@talking shit about AC. The guy is 44 years old with a hairline that hasnt budged since High School. Busted up his foot and still makes it to work (unlike Ferguson) like the A-level athlete he is.

I would never shit talk AC Slater.

He's a legend

No trolling buddy

Mm is a pain in the ass too fight he’s quicker and more technical than Tj , Cejudo would find it easier fighting Tj because he will feel like he’s in slow motion compared to mm
TJ is bigger, stronger, has power, and is a better striker than MM.

Not sure why you think that makes it easier lol. Anyway, keep shitposting, neophyte.

TJ is bigger, stronger, has power, and is a better striker than MM.

Not sure why you think that makes it easier lol. Anyway, keep shitposting, neophyte.
Your shiit posting just cuz someone doesn’t agree with you that’s female type behavior.

Tj is unorthodox copied Cruz style but with a more polished striker all that hand down funny shiit will get him ktfo.

Your shiit posting just cuz someone doesn’t agree with you that’s female type behavior.

Tj is unorthodox copied Cruz style but with a more polished striker all that hand down funny shiit will get him ktfo.

See that's how I know you're a neophyte. TJ and Cruz move similarly out of striking range but they fight completely different. Like two different universes.

And no, Henry isn't a more polished striker lmao.

Post less, value your opinion less, watch more fights.

Sorry if I offended you.

Here, print this out and put it on your wall. My gift to you.

Mario_Lopez_1A.jpg

TJ going down to 125 is extreme weight cutting bullshit, he needs to move up to 145. Jesus what a joke. 125?

WAR AC SLATER

original
Posted this before, but it never hurts to remind everyone again.
Slater was definitely going easy on Morris here too. He could've dropped Zack on his head like he did to Niedick.

WTF happened to Mario's face?!

Lol I wondered the same thing. He def had some kind of plastic surgery. Looks weird. I hate when celebrities get procedures drastic enough that they don't look like the same person.

I do not care about this fight at all. I want Mighty Mouse.

Just give MM the belt back. Henry is cringe central and I still think he lost that fight.

I just added a video to the OP.

Henry says TJ got knocked out "by a flyweight."

Henry says he's got "more gold" than TJ.

TJ says he wants to take Henry's belt.

That is one big question here... What weight would they actually fight at? Because both guys obviously want to be champs in 2 different weight classes. But can TJ honestly even make 125?
TJ has legit contenders at 135. Cejudo can easily float between divisions... Weird situation. Maybe let TJ come down and make an interim at BW. Which is kind of BS. Rather Cejudo come up, but that screws over at least 3 contenders at BW.

If anything, Cejudo should rematch MM.

TJ should be rematching Cruz, or taking on Moraes... maybe if Dodson beats Rivera and gets one more good win, he could get a shot. That's a natural rematch that doesn't necessarily have to happen, but would be good for TJ's status as the best in the division.

Assuncao could be a good rubber match. Would close that chapter.

Sterling and Stamann winner will be up there aswell.

That's 5 potential contenders, 3 of which have unfinished business with him. TJ has too much to worry about at BW to even be talking about facing Cejudo at another weight class, let alone having Cejudo move up and leap frog everyone.

If they both put together a nice streak and take out the top 5 at the very least, then it's a natural super fight. They just need to sit on these things a little longer before the novelty is ruined.

Last edited:
Back