Cejudo and Dillashaw meet up on "Extra" with Mario Lopez

WTF happened to Mario's face?!

He visited Wanderlei's surgeon, it seems.

wanderlei-before-after-surg.jpg

Sooo..... #superfight, or does anybody think that just maybe this dude should defend his title one single time before that?

Sooo..... #superfight, or does anybody think that just maybe this dude should defend his title one single time before that?
I have been a Cejudo fan way before his MMA debut but even i think he needs to defend his belt first. I think he owes DJ a rematch (record # of defenses and it was a very close fight) and TJ should fight Marlon Moraes or Rafael Assunscao next. Now maybe if they both win they could run the Superfight. It just doesn't feel right to make that matchup so soon.

I saw Mario in Miami beach just a few years back and he looked normal and still young looking.

He must have changed doctors and this new one f'd up his face.

why do people continue to do that shit to their face

do these people realize what their face is going to look like after 'enhancements'? I wonder if they are just addicted to plastic surgery, or whether he looked so bad before that this is actually a big improvement.

Somebody need to leave TJ a note in the mailbox politely just letting him know what the sunglasses looked like and that they make many kinds that would fit his facial features a lot better, not that those look like chick glasses or anything but

The bigger problem is that he is bringing "his" belt everywhere now.

He ain't got nothing on Big Timmy!

At the lake

tim-sylvia-ufc-belt.jpg

On the hunting trip

92b68ce0.jpg

Hell, Tim even said he wore his belt in the bedroom during sex!

pf-sylvia-interview.jpg

(Sorry that was the best available pic I could find for that)

I was so convinced this fight was real as a kid
Lucky AC carried Morris. He could have bodybagged him with that takedown alone if he was going 100%. Something tells me he was only going 30%.... I hear AC Slater trained Kamaru Usman.

Mario Lopez is still taller while sitting down...

<StannisFrown>

Cejudo is reaching Tim Sylvia levels of cringe as title holder.

Is he an immigrant though? wasnt sure

edit: sht someone beat me to it already, dammit, people here are fast

Cejudo is reaching Tim Sylvia levels of cringe as title holder.

Is he an immigrant though? wasnt sure

edit: sht someone beat me to it already, dammit, people here are fast
Matt Hughes and Pat Militech said Sylvia would eat, sleep and shower while still wearing the belt.

Hughes even said Sylvia wore the belt to the grocery store on occasion.

Here’s what Tim had to say about his penchant for doing everything wearing his strap during an appearance on Sherdog Radio from a few years ago:

"I’ve had sex before with the belt on. That was back in the Ricco Rodriguez days. The night I won the belt I had a sexual experience with the belt on, but hey, I was 25 years old and it was the biggest thing that ever had happened to me in my life. The girl was like, ‘Hey, are you going to take that thing off?’ and I said ‘No, I’m not. I’m wearing it and if you have a problem with it, then I’m leaving.’ I hate to say it, but if I do win the belt again, then this time it’s never coming off. I’m going to wear it alot more."

<{outtahere}>

<StillMyBoy>

You know when you create a character in a video game and you get points to distribute among different attributes? Dillashaw spent all his points before he got to Charisma. Great fighter, boring on the mic.

Boring fight. How exactly is Cejudo fighting champions in other divisions when he only just won the title?

WAR AC SLATER

original

Slater and Morris were Eskimo Brothers because they both were smashing Kelly but at the end of the day it was a well sequenced little tussle.

Anyone got the gif of when Screetch stepped to Zack?

Back