Cejudo ”I know he took offense when I called him out” Frankie avoids being grouped with manlets

“It’s nothing against Frankie, I just want to compete against the best. I know he took offense when I called him out with Marlon Moraes, I know he didn’t believe in me...but why not? Why can’t I win another belt. They have been telling me I can’t. They told me I was going to get knocked out by Marlon, they told me I’d get stopped by Demetrious Johnson, T.J. Dillashaw.”

“You knocked out 3 midgets and you’re all pumped up” is a famous quote Nate Diaz said to McGregor after McGregor thought he would dust Diaz then fight for 155 and 170 title. While Henry only managed to knock out one midget he still managed to catch title shot fever but he would go in against THE ANSWER.

Frankie fought the likes of BJ penn who was fighting Machida at one point. He was fighting Gray Maynard a HUGE lw. He was handling his own against Benson. All these people have MASSIVE frames. So it’s understandable Frankie feels some type of way. Is triple champ a fluke or reality??

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rankie-edgar-max-holloway-fight-featherweight

I've never considered Gray a "huge" LW, especially to the real huge LW's now. dude was an average LW

“It’s nothing against Frankie, I just want to compete against the best. I know he took offense when I called him out with Marlon Moraes, I know he didn’t believe in me...but why not? Why can’t I win another belt. They have been telling me I can’t. They told me I was going to get knocked out by Marlon, they told me I’d get stopped by Demetrious Johnson, T.J. Dillashaw.”

“You knocked out 3 midgets and you’re all pumped up” is a famous quote Nate Diaz said to McGregor after McGregor thought he would dust Diaz then fight for 155 and 170 title. While Henry only managed to knock out one midget he still managed to catch title shot fever but he would go in against THE ANSWER.

Frankie fought the likes of BJ penn who was fighting Machida at one point. He was fighting Gray Maynard a HUGE lw. He was handling his own against Benson. All these people have MASSIVE frames. So it’s understandable Frankie feels some type of way. Is triple champ a fluke or reality??

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rankie-edgar-max-holloway-fight-featherweight
First of all frankie is getting ko’d by the Max. But if somehow his pillow hands managed to wrestle the belt from him then the Triple champ would definitely go for that easy payday and be quadruple champ .

Lol WTF no. was ufc 238 your first time watching? Nubs these days.

His name should be BJ Ren Höek. Penn ain’t no Olympic anything at anything. He got beat up by Dennis Siver, as if that version of Siver was some primed out killer. <45>

Everybody on 3

BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek, BJ Ren Höek

-P. Buentello

Would root for Henry.

Frankie is likeable but his special treatment and being overrated makes me not want that fire fed anymore. Like the title shot he was gifted might be worse than the Conor ones and cause he's beloved people stopped complaining after a few hours. If you give his fans the smallest logical way to hype him they will use it and while I get the bias he's a great dude, shilling for great people is still shilling.

Henry would have a chance against Frankie and Ortega. Volk might kill him(I've never seen someone since Jones with so much GOAT potential) though, too big too much ability to make Henry go to sleep. Frankie or Ortega are the exact sort of 145'ers that Henry would have a shot against. Fighting anyone at 145 would be a super tough fight but he'd have a chance.

Yeah, I agree about the special treatment, he clearly didn't deserve this TS. Still, likeable. Not much of a fan of him, but I usually root for him when he fights.
About Volkanosvki, he is good. What did you think about the Aldo fight? Volkanovski looked good, but Aldo also looked in bad shape. If Max gets past Frankie (and he should), I would really want to see Max vs Volkanovski.

Ortega is huge. I know he looked bad in the Max fight, but his boxing has improved a little and his grappling is top. Also, the reach difference between him and Cejudo is quite big.

Haha jeez

“Like every other human being”

Where’s that salt bae gif

Chill, dude, it was only a joke.

I missed something?

HUKIEO9.jpg

I would root for Frankie, of course, like any other human being.
And I believe Frankie would also beat him.
The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Even to guys like Zabit or Moicano.

Cejudo is too fast and hits too hard for Frankie.

Yeah, I agree about the special treatment, he clearly didn't deserve this TS. Still, likeable. Not much of a fan of him, but I usually root for him when he fights.
About Volkanosvki, he is good. What did you think about the Aldo fight? Volkanovski looked good, but Aldo also looked in bad shape. If Max gets past Frankie (and he should), I would really want to see Max vs Volkanovski.

Ortega is huge. I know he looked bad in the Max fight, but his boxing has improved a little and his grappling is top. Also, the reach difference between him and Cejudo is quite big.

Chill, dude, it was only a joke.

Yeah but Henry's going to face that with any 135'er. Thing is I don't think Ortega can hurt Henry and I think Henry's much more skilled. The reach and height is an issue but DC showed what happens when you give an Olympic wrestler to a much less skilled opponent but much larger opponent(and Stipe does have power obv). Anyway Ortega has a few inches on Moraes height wise only one reach wise, Moraes's elite MT made that a harder hill to climb than Ortega would be tbh IMO. MT with a reach advantage is IMO the most lethal combo in this sport, even if Ortega had punching power and his boxing was a lot better, neither of which is going to happen prolly I think Moraes was a more dangerous opponent.

Yeah but Henry's going to face that with any 135'er. Thing is I don't think Ortega can hurt Henry and I think Henry's much more skilled. The reach and height is an issue but DC showed what happens when you give an Olympic wrestler to a much less skilled opponent but much larger opponent(and Stipe does have power obv). Anyway Ortega has a few inches on Moraes height wise only one reach wise, Moraes's elite MT made that a harder hill to climb than Ortega would be tbh IMO. MT with a reach advantage is IMO the most lethal combo in this sport, even if Ortega had punching power and his boxing was a lot better, neither of which is going to happen prolly I think Moraes was a more dangerous opponent.

DC weighted heavier than Stipe. I don't think Henry can weight more than T-City, but who knows. Ortega could easily fight at LW and still be big.
Moraes gassed pretty fast. I know, Ortega gassed also in the Max fight, but Max really put a beating on him (most strikes landed in UFC).
Probably we will not see this fight. If Henry gets a TS at FW, it would be Max or Frankie or Volkanovski.
It looks like Ortega has other plans... movies, acting, not MMA.

Cejudo is too fast and hits too hard for Frankie.

Yes, he hits. At FLW and BW. Where he has 3 finises and 5 decisions in UFC, so not quite the finisher.
But against a FW who was a champion at LW it might be different.

DC weighted heavier than Stipe. I don't think Henry can weight more than T-City, but who knows. Ortega could easily fight at LW and still be big.
Moraes gassed pretty fast. I know, Ortega gassed also in the Max fight, but Max really put a beating on him (most strikes landed in UFC).
Probably we will not see this fight. If Henry gets a TS at FW, it would be Max or Frankie or Volkanovski.
It looks like Ortega has other plans... movies, acting, not MMA.

Seeing how tiny DC is for HW, he'd better be heavier!

But yeah just saying Henry's much smaller than Ortega but it's nothing really worse than what he's proven he can handle.

Yup agree with Ortega. Think his window is closed.

Henry beats Frankie no problem.

Would like to see him do it after a couple more defences

How? Henry would out wrestle him and out box him. Maybe faber could catch him with a guillotine, but I don’t think Henry would give up his neck easy.
Hits harder, can physically match him in terms of gas tank and strength, very good scrambling ability and a lot of heart. If Faber can stay off the bottom for extended periods of time he beats Henry. Faber nowadays gets mollywhopped tho lol

Back