Cejudo ”I know he took offense when I called him out” Frankie avoids being grouped with manlets

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

<mma4>

The bulk of the UFC roster is at 155 and 170 because that is closest to the average size of men. The further you get away from 155 and 170 the less of a talent pool therefore easier to win a title.

125 and 135 are quite shallow, 135 being better than 125. However, 145 is closest to 155 and has considerably more depth than 125 and 135. I don't think Cejudo is ready to face some of those bigger guys from deeper weight classes. Might not end well for the little fella.
Have you been following the sport recently....? 135 is one of the three most stacked divisions, and I'd say it's more stacked and got much better prospects than 170 these days. 170 used to be stacked but the past few years it's been stagnant and LWs getting bigger hasn't helped it.

Him beating Max would be one the craziest fights ever. Hes 5'4.

I would root for Frankie, of course, like any other human being.
And I believe Frankie would also beat him.
The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Even to guys like Zabit or Moicano.

Would root for Henry.

Frankie is likeable but his special treatment and being overrated makes me not want that fire fed anymore. Like the title shot he was gifted might be worse than the Conor ones and cause he's beloved people stopped complaining after a few hours. If you give his fans the smallest logical way to hype him they will use it and while I get the bias he's a great dude, shilling for great people is still shilling.

Henry would have a chance against Frankie and Ortega. Volk might kill him(I've never seen someone since Jones with so much GOAT potential) though, too big too much ability to make Henry go to sleep. Frankie or Ortega are the exact sort of 145'ers that Henry would have a shot against. Fighting anyone at 145 would be a super tough fight but he'd have a chance.

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

Yep when you see Frankie and Marlon together, they look similar size. I also guessed Edgar is 5 pounds bigger.

Cejudo said he would fight at FW IF Frankie won. He knows if he could handle Moraes, than at least size-wise, Edgar would be similar.

Hopefully there is none of that nonsense. Divisions seem to be held up enough as it is with a champion with ONE belt, much less two or three.

The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Haha jeez

“Like every other human being”

Where’s that salt bae gif

Cehudo knows Frankie is a very winnable fight for him.
That's why he wants to fight only him for the title.
They are both midgets.

I don't like this little man
and all his bull shit antics
and I never seen a fighter
with so many props
a hat a crown and cape
A rubber snake stuffed animals
And let's not dare forget the gold medal
He is the Carrot Top of manlet MMA.

imagine zabit vs midgudo lol

Have you been following the sport recently....? 135 is one of the three most stacked divisions, and I'd say it's more stacked and got much better prospects than 170 these days. 170 used to be stacked but the past few years it's been stagnant and LWs getting bigger hasn't helped it.
HW-41
LHW-52
MW-51
WW-94
LW-91
FW-66
BW-86
FW-12

Yes, 135 is very deep, the third deepest by number. However at 135, in my opinion, there's a big drop off after the top 8 or so. At 145, I feel the top 15 is more solid and you have several former LWs used to fighting bigger men. I just feel the jump from 135 to 145 is significant because it's around the boundry line between actually tiny dudes and normal sized/skinny tall guys. The gap between 170 and 185 is similar.

lol @ Frankie who has fought BJ who has fought Machida. MMA doesn't work like that.
BJ fights at FW currently.
Gray Maynard is NOT a huge LW. Not by any means. I actually think he's from the smaller LWs.

"... Maynard can weigh every bit of 175 or 180 after weighing in at 155. Edgar walks around at 165 after putting on some muscle specifically for this bout."
For the time he was very big, idk much about todays lw division, but they probably cut less weight now, post iv ban USADA.

HW-41
LHW-52
MW-51
WW-94
LW-91
FW-66
BW-86
FW-12

Yes, 135 is very deep, the third deepest by number. However at 135, in my opinion, there's a big drop off after the top 8 or so. At 145, I feel the top 15 is more solid and you have several former LWs used to fighting bigger men. I just feel the jump from 135 to 145 is significant because it's around the boundry line between actually tiny dudes and normal sized/skinny tall guys. The gap between 170 and 185 is similar.
Agree, but for me personally, guys ranked 10-infinity are a bonus, I care about the top 10/15 and as long as you get a new prospect every now and then. I'm curious how BWs would look up at 145.

Fuck it, I say let him. If he wants to continue to move up and he continues to win, more power to him.

One minute Sherdog bitches about fighters who don't move up and the next they bitch about not defending.

Just put on compelling fights and create interesting stories. It's entertainment at the end of the day, belts mean jack shit.

"... Maynard can weigh every bit of 175 or 180 after weighing in at 155. Edgar walks around at 165 after putting on some muscle specifically for this bout."
For the time he was very big, idk much about todays lw division, but they probably cut less weight now, post iv ban USADA.

Yes. He has bulked up lately. Just like Conor.
Their frame is small. They can still fight in smaller weight classes if they want to.
Conor can cut weight. Edgar can cut weight.

allowing henry to just fight for whatever belts he wants and gifting him title shots is complete nonsense....this must be the new thing since sliced bread for the ufc, they can't think of any other ways to market the sport so they keep giving out multiple division championship bouts, it's so bad that other organizations have copied like bellator.

Whatever happened to actually climbing the ladder fighting a few lower ranked opponents, then be given 2 or 3 top ranked opponents, then maybe a title shot if your winning, not this I'm champion in one division and I get to skip everybody else in line and get an automatic title shot, it's getting ridiculous now.

Henry doesn't deserve it, should be focusing on defending either of the 2 belts he has and rotate from both divisions defending his belts, or vacate one of them....gsp wanted to fight at LW to be the first to attempt a 3 division champion and the ufc said NO, so why should henry get special treatment, gsp is a way bigger draw than henry is it's not even close....giving him a title shot at FW will just be handing him a third belt on a silver platter, why not even have the fight just give henry the belt, it's pathetic, henry would most likely beat frankie or max, his wrestling is too good and we've seen he can use knees and fists to finish his opponents, I just think if you give him a shot at FW he's likely going to win no matter who he faces between max or edgar....what should happen is the UFC refuses henry's request and tell him NO, pick one division and defend or stay in both but you have to defend both belts, your going to have a guy that has to weight cut for 3 different classes and expect him to defend in a timely manner....not even realistic, giving the time between bouts, fighters health and recovery time, also your body weight fluctuating with 3 different weight classes would eventually put a toll on your body, this is all for bragging rights but if the UFC said no to gsp then by rights they should say no to henry as well.

Size is too much, Frankie would win. Henry should defend the flyweight belt

I dunno Faber is a 135er and he took Frankie to a decision at 45. Cejudo is better faber everywhere except maybe submissions

I dunno Faber is a 135er and he took Frankie to a decision at 45. Cejudo is better faber everywhere except maybe submissions
Faber was mostly a 45er, it was a hard cut to 35. Prime Faber beats Prime Henry tho

I don't like this little man
and all his bull shit antics
and I never seen a fighter
with so many props
a hat a crown and cape
A rubber snake stuffed animals
And let's not dare forget the gold medal
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-550x309.jpg

Faber was mostly a 45er, it was a hard cut to 35. Prime Faber beats Prime Henry tho

How? Henry would out wrestle him and out box him. Maybe faber could catch him with a guillotine, but I don’t think Henry would give up his neck easy.

Back