Cejudo ”I know he took offense when I called him out” Frankie avoids being grouped with manlets

I would root for Frankie, of course, like any other human being.
And I believe Frankie would also beat him.
The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Even to guys like Zabit or Moicano.
Guess I'm not human cuz I'll be rooting for Cejudo 100%. My favorite fighter below 145. Sadly Marlon is my second favorite fighter below 145

Guess I'm not human cuz I'll be rooting for Cejudo 100%. My favorite fighter below 145. Sadly Marlon is my second favorite fighter below 145

X30m.gif

Frankie EPO loses all speed advantage and his wrestling gets neutralized. He won't have cardio advantage either. It's pretty close with CCC having an advantage. There's a reason EPO had an advantage against guys bigger than him. Take that away and he looks basic at 135.

I don't like this little man
and all his bull shit antics
and I never seen a fighter
with so many props
a hat a crown and cape
A rubber snake stuffed animals
And let's not dare forget the gold medal
You can't be a Nick Diaz fan that knows the whole story without being a huge Henry fan. SMFH!

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

Marlon looks a good 10 maybe 15 lbs bigger imo

The perfect ending to Frankie’s storied career would be to capture the FW crown, grant Cejudo a TS, and then dribble his head off the canvas.

Frankie is an ideal fight at FW because he isn't very large for the weight class. I could see Henry be competitive and even win against Frankie, who is also not the youngest cat in the block.

Against Max, however...

This triple champ shit is ridiculous. You want to clog not 1, not 2 but 3 divisions?

The UFC needs to put a stop to this double champ crap and force fighters to defend their belts before switching weight classes.

3 title defenses. Prove you are really the best in your division, then you can switch division and try to win a second title.

Well, to be honest, Flyweight exists at this point as a marketing gimmick just to raise Cejudo's stock. It basically does not exist.

BW is also not exactly bristling with contenders at present. Sterling and Yan can go at it and we'll have a solid contender. In the meantime...

Last edited:
Realistically in the world of todays 145ers, most of them too big for Cejudo. Frankie Edgar gets all this respect cause hes one of the few who fought at his walk around(or near) when he was champ at 155. At 145, hes not a big FW. Max should handle Frankie( nothing against edgar- the fact that hes still a fixture as top 5 status in any division speaks volumes) and this talk should go away.

“It’s nothing against Frankie, I just want to compete against the best. I know he took offense when I called him out with Marlon Moraes, I know he didn’t believe in me...but why not? Why can’t I win another belt. They have been telling me I can’t. They told me I was going to get knocked out by Marlon, they told me I’d get stopped by Demetrious Johnson, T.J. Dillashaw.”

“You knocked out 3 midgets and you’re all pumped up” is a famous quote Nate Diaz said to McGregor after McGregor thought he would dust Diaz then fight for 155 and 170 title. While Henry only managed to knock out one midget he still managed to catch title shot fever but he would go in against THE ANSWER.

Frankie fought the likes of BJ penn who was fighting Machida at one point. He was fighting Gray Maynard a HUGE lw. He was handling his own against Benson. All these people have MASSIVE frames. So it’s understandable Frankie feels some type of way. Is triple champ a fluke or reality??

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rankie-edgar-max-holloway-fight-featherweight
I would be ecstatic if Frankie KTFO'ed Cejudo.

I would root for Frankie, of course, like any other human being.
And I believe Frankie would also beat him.
The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Even to guys like Zabit or Moicano.
FW is low key the most stacked weight class.

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

Good point, I didn't realise Henry got so big. Frankie's fought higher weight class so I reckon hed be the stronger guy but won't be even close to as quick Henry would be

If he beats all the top guys at 135 too. I would want to see him at 145.
Body type wise he's not much different from Frankie and Mendez. The one thing being his height. It's funny that he says if Frankie wins and doesn't call out the winner. He had a LOT of trouble with Moraes' size until he gasses. Max is a lot longer and won't gas. I can't see Cejudo winning that fight.

Back