Cejudo ”I know he took offense when I called him out” Frankie avoids being grouped with manlets

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“It’s nothing against Frankie, I just want to compete against the best. I know he took offense when I called him out with Marlon Moraes, I know he didn’t believe in me...but why not? Why can’t I win another belt. They have been telling me I can’t. They told me I was going to get knocked out by Marlon, they told me I’d get stopped by Demetrious Johnson, T.J. Dillashaw.”

“You knocked out 3 midgets and you’re all pumped up” is a famous quote Nate Diaz said to McGregor after McGregor thought he would dust Diaz then fight for 155 and 170 title. While Henry only managed to knock out one midget he still managed to catch title shot fever but he would go in against THE ANSWER.

Frankie fought the likes of BJ penn who was fighting Machida at one point. He was fighting Gray Maynard a HUGE lw. He was handling his own against Benson. All these people have MASSIVE frames. So it’s understandable Frankie feels some type of way. Is triple champ a fluke or reality??

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rankie-edgar-max-holloway-fight-featherweight

I would root for Frankie, of course, like any other human being.
And I believe Frankie would also beat him.
The level of competition at FW is better than the level of competition at FLW and BW.
Cejudo would probably loose to Frankie, Ortega, Volkanovski, Aldo... not to mention Max.
Even to guys like Zabit or Moicano.

If he beats all the top guys at 135 too. I would want to see him at 145.

If Cejudo had success at 145 that would be some wild shit

I'm not buying that possibility, though

winning the title means you don’t have to defend it these days I guess.

Last edited:
“It’s nothing against Frankie, I just want to compete against the best. I know he took offense when I called him out with Marlon Moraes, I know he didn’t believe in me...but why not? Why can’t I win another belt. They have been telling me I can’t. They told me I was going to get knocked out by Marlon, they told me I’d get stopped by Demetrious Johnson, T.J. Dillashaw.”

“You knocked out 3 midgets and you’re all pumped up” is a famous quote Nate Diaz said to McGregor after McGregor thought he would dust Diaz then fight for 155 and 170 title. While Henry only managed to knock out one midget he still managed to catch title shot fever but he would go in against THE ANSWER.

Frankie fought the likes of BJ penn who was fighting Machida at one point. He was fighting Gray Maynard a HUGE lw. He was handling his own against Benson. All these people have MASSIVE frames. So it’s understandable Frankie feels some type of way. Is triple champ a fluke or reality??

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/6/...rankie-edgar-max-holloway-fight-featherweight

Cejudo would murk any version of Penn. He would break Penn like he did Marlon.

Frankie isn't champ. Cejudo will have to get his ass kicked by Holloway.

Size is too much, Frankie would win. Henry should defend the flyweight belt

This triple champ shit is ridiculous. You want to clog not 1, not 2 but 3 divisions?

The UFC needs to put a stop to this double champ crap and force fighters to defend their belts before switching weight classes.

3 title defenses. Prove you are really the best in your division, then you can switch division and try to win a second title.

I just don’t see how Henry succeeds @145.

He’s not built for that weight class.

Nothing better than a fighter who wants to move up weight-classes. Not sure how he'll manage everything and hopefully he tries to defend his current titles. It would be pretty crazy if he found a way to win that third belt though.

The thread title doesn't make sense to me. How did Edgar "avoid being grouped" with the bantamweights when he just got called out by one?

I don't like this little man
and all his bull shit antics
and I never seen a fighter
with so many props
a hat a crown and cape
A rubber snake stuffed animals
And let's not dare forget the gold medal

I don't like this little man
and all his bull shit antics
and I never seen a fighter
with so many props
a hat a crown and cape
A rubber snake stuffed animals
And let's not dare forget the gold medal
worst poem ever?

Size is too much, Frankie would win. Henry should defend the flyweight belt

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

Can’t wait for Cejudo to run through 145.

Edit:

Cejudo coming for that FW belt confirmed

Frankie is the same size as Marlon, at most he's 5lbs bigger.

Henry weighed 150lbs against Marlon. Frankie typically weighs 155lbs, 160lb at most that one time when he tried to add muscle for LW lol.

:meow:

gotta credit Henry he’s stepped up and whooped TJ and Marlon.

I think his fight with DJ was way too close for closure to even say he’s the better man without a rubber match.

Marlon might not have won that fight but he could have stayed the course and likely ended up stopping Cejudo, Frankie won’t abandon the gameplan so I’d favor him( hope like hell) to beat Cejudo.

Not a big Henry fan at alllll, but he’s done nothing but perform to my spite

Back