Cejudo’s wobbly ankle was Chandler all over again

GOD...frey Jones

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As soon as Cejudo’s leg started buckling it looked like the Michael Chandler incident to me. It was right after MM leg kick right behind the knee that shuts off that nerve.

Did the commentary team mention the comparison at all? Or could they not reference a Bellator fight?

it was travis brown versus big foot too.

If we take a close look, Henry's foot might have thought he had received a knock down and acted accordingly. It will feel stupid after watching the replay of the fight.

it was travis brown versus big foot too.

If we take a close look, Henry's foot might have thought he had received a knock down and acted accordingly. It will feel stupid after watching the replay of the fight.
his foot will feel stupid after watching the replay? interesting

Your feet are the most sensitive part of your body.

looked to me more like he had a cramp in his calf, more than likely the gastrocnemius so he took the tension off it by pointing his foot down.

Rogan did mention the Chandler fight on commentary, he and DC discussed it briefly.

looked to me more like he had a cramp in his calf, more than likely the gastrocnemius so he took the tension off it by pointing his foot down.
Henry said it was from DJ's kick

Henry said it was from DJ's kick
Did he? I willhave to rewatch I was at someones house and that dummy didnt have speakers on his giant flat screen so the sound was bad. Then Bas showed up on screen and the next hour was lost to Bas talk.

As soon as Cejudo’s leg started buckling it looked like the Michael Chandler incident to me. It was right after MM leg kick right behind the knee that shuts off that nerve.

Did the commentary team mention the comparison at all? Or could they not reference a Bellator fight?
It’s called “foot drop.” I had a mild case when I herniated a disc. You can also get it from trauma to the nerves in the leg. You lose the ability of your ankle to lift your foot towards the ceiling so it just flops around when you walk. Cejudo is lucky it eventually went away.

The commentary team did reference the chandler incident by name, IIRC.

Back