CEE Question

MongoMudd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I apologize in advance if this has been asked already, but I couldn't find my answers using the search function. I recently bought a CEE (ester creatine) supplement and I am contemplating when to take it. All the label says is "30 minutes prior to workout, preferably on an empty stomach."

I am currently doing a cardio workout (treadmill usually) and a strength workout (weights, plyos, etc.) daily. Before which type of workout should I take my CEE and why? Which workout will it help more, or will it help both equally regardless of when I take it?

My reasons/goals for using CEE are to aid recovery and increase strength, but not necessarily mass. I also like it because you don't have to take it with juice and there is no loading and no cycling needed. Also, the CEE I bought also has a Nox complex and some aminos.

Thanks in advance for all the info. I apologize again if this is a repeat.

Thats a slighty variation on a old question but its cool.

You should have found that yes cee doesn't need loading (like mono).

Cee should be treated no differently then creatine monohydrate. Take it whenever you want, it builds in the tissues and isn't a stimulant so has no bearing on either training if taken say 1 hour before hand (as long as you're getting it in your system).

Take that shit back and buy MONOHYDRATE POWDERRRRRR!!!

I personally love it and have never had any issues with blood work. I fee like most people have issues with that stuff when they are dehydrated. People used to bash creatine the same way when it first became popular. I am not saying anyone is wrong here, its just interesting to say the least. But who knows, for all I know it could be causing cancer so I guess we wont really know for a few years:)

Sorry about the hijack but I have a question, what is the general consensus on Dicreatine Malate and Magnesium Creatine Chelate? I ask because I just bought some GREEN MAGnitude and those are the creatines in it.

Back