Social CDC: The average American man is 5'9 and 198 pounds; an average woman is 5'4 and 171 pounds

good frame but that thinning hairline so young is cause for concern. How is it now?

I have a god tier hairline. And am not a manlet in my country. But am average in white west countries.

I started to go Bic'd up - and took to the look of it - as an undergrad thinking it was only to accelerate but ironically it kind of hasn't. I can't touch any AAS with particularly strong andro sides though if I want to continue occasionally letting it grow back out and I should be staying off that shit anyway. You know that popular hair line chart with the numbers? It's kind of inbetween a II & III leaning towards the latter - not great, could be worse. I'm 30 now, so we'll see. :-/ Metabolism still runs at 150 mph.

The God tier zyzz hairline started to go early despite hisbethnic background keeping it. He roided too much. His brother chestbrah roided way less and cycled off more and has kept an intact hairline with little loss and is now like 33 years old. Though he did admit to hair transplant in front.
No, I went travelling to places where the average woman was 5'4" 125 lbs and it was eye opening. An average woman there is easily an 8 in America. A 7-8 in America is a 4 there. All just because of body composition. Also when I got back, it took a while for the average person to not look actually mentally retarded.

Yeah its bad for you guys. It means it is becoming incredibly rare to find a skinny woman past the age of 20 id imagine. So all skinny women become instantly overrated and viewed as higher tiered and harder to get. Meanwhile in a country like france, japan or spain average 6/10 or 5.5/10 men have skinny wives and girlfriends.

Id think in US that it becomes harder to get your looks match because those skinny women will be in such rare demand they can afford to bag top tier men.

I wonder if this fueling the so proverbial white guy asian fetish craze.

Think about it. The decreasing number of white chicks who are actually thin and healthy are pretty much automatically bumped up a point or two. White guys who are 4s through 6s have less of a chance at hooking up with the more rare thin broads so why not turn to asians where you can easily find ones who are 4-6 in the face but a surprising 7-8 in the body. My analysis. Lol

Edit - the guy above gets it. Probably shoukd have read the last post.

I wonder if this fueling the so proverbial white guy asian fetish craze.

Think about it. The decreasing number of white chicks who are actually thin and healthy are pretty much automatically bumped up a point or two. White guys who are 4s through 6s have less of a chance at hooking up with the more rare thin broads so why not turn to asians where you can easily find ones who are 4-6 in the face but a surprising 7-8 in the body. My analysis. Lol

Edit - the guy above gets it. Probably shoukd have read the last post.

I mentioned it before but Asians are much more susceptible to health problems in relation to increases in their BMI. An Asian BMI of 22 is equivalent to a non-Hispanic white BMI of 27 in terms of diabetes and hypertension risk. Even in Asian countries, there's a very high incidence of diabetes and other lifestyle-related diseases, which you wouldn't guess just by looking at their appearance. Asian Americans, who are packing more pounds than their Asian counterparts to boot, aren't as healthy as you think. They're just tricking your brain into thinking they are, because your brain is going off evolutionarily logic that's true for your racial group but not theirs.

Back