Rumored CCC X Mayweather in the works

Doesn't make sense for Floyd. CCC is tiny and not a big name.

Even Logan Paul would help him make more money.

Lol even Mighty Mouse managed to finish Cejudo

Imagine what Floyd will do to him

Bloody elbow is about as reliable as getting an erection after 90..... All they post is outdated shit and rumors.
Yeah this is just an article made after seeing Cejudo's post. No sources or anything. Cejudo is just campaigning for a fight and to get his name out there, he's been doing stuff similar to this for awhile now. If Mayweather isn't saying anything about it I wouldn't put too much stock into it. Even then with Logan that was just a publicity stunt and it was easy to see it for what it is.

Can't let Triller take all the freak show money out there. We have UFC, Mayweather Promotions and Sakakirbara teaming up the get that Freak Show Fight cash.. I'm excited.

Cejudo is still under contract with the UFC. I highly doubt Dana lets this happen

Was it Jake Pauls brother because I'm not really one with the whole youtube thing
Apparently they both box but yeah, the older brother who'd rub his face in the carpet, was supposedly gonna face Money.

Highly doubt floyd is willing to pay the ufc money to borrow Cejudo for a fight that likely won’t sell

I thought it was a new type of liquor or something by the title.
No one knows Cejudo.

Not happening

Cejudo is still under contract with the UFC. I highly doubt Dana lets this happen
If he does he would be involved. Could be possible if they are doing Zuffa boxing with TMT. Cejudo is a an olympic gold medalist, double champ in UFC, and was golden gloves champion in boxing. Not sure what weight class the fight would be at, Mayweather would have to drop some weight. Mayweather did fight a 125lb fighter in his last exhibition fight so it's possible.

Back