Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

hi robert again,

Securing the border is about more than a wall.

yes, of course it is. our last President, that Obama guy, spent 18 billion on border security. the Democrats as whole had a track record of being pretty gung ho on border security spending.

but President Trump didn't say that Mexico was going to spend north of 20 billion on border security, he has been claiming that Mexico would pay for the wall.

Mexico has made significant contributions to that, as you’ve admitted.

for folks following the topic, i'd pretty much thought that this was common knowledge.
so yes, we both are admitting that this is true.

I’m totally ok with that. I’d be totally ok if they didn’t. Because a secure border is worth our tax dollars. That’s a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of illegal immigration.

i get that you don't care who pays for it. that's been pretty well established. i was only noting that the POTUS has been claiming - for years now - that Mexico would bear this 20+ billion dollar burden.

- IGIT

Well, what's this thread about? Immigration? Obama's record speaks for itself, and it speaks at much lower rates of illegal immigrants in comparison to Trump. Obama also didn't bilk taxpayers to fund for profit detention centers with little to no oversight, costing 22,000 a month per person.

Facts.

Then again, you're quite literally bargain basement, Bobby, so I expect little.

- Sent from an Obama phone

Nobody came because Obama economy sucked.

Fact.

Only 1,880 miles to go!

LOL! Thanks for the laugh bob.

Nobody came because Obama economy sucked.

Fact.

You mean the economy Obama's policies were repairing after the last GOP administration shuttered the economy?

You're laughable, Bob. a near 20 year downturn, and yet you trust the guy who came in with all the great solutions, only for the fruits of his dipshitted labor to have been a sharp uptick in the numbers he decried, human rights abuses, fraud and an insanely high cost unheard of in previous administrations.

But hey, since you're a tea partier and dogged supporter of our tea party president, it seems fitting you'd keep grasping onto this bridge to nowhere like a security blanket in your cold, cold basement.

Yes they won’t get over it, just like all contraband at this time doesn’t go over or through walls.

I don’t know if you’re aware, but cartels are getting out of the US trafficking business. It’s just not profitable enough.

“Drug smuggling is so much more profitable [than human smuggling] and smuggling people brings all kinds of complications,” Massey said. “The cartels move huge quantities of drugs by high-tech means (tunnels, planes, boats, drones) and don't want to be bothered with people, especially poor refugees from Central America."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...umans-mexican-cartels-are-refocusing-on-drugs

^^^ another retarded liberal who thinks we need 2k miles.

We need 800 you brainlet.
I knew you'd say that. One, it shows the absurdity of Trump's vision. But let's accept that.

In four years you're praising he got less than 10% of the necessary wall started! LMAO

BRB, gotta check cable news to see what arguments I'm supposed to regurgitate on the karate forum. Are we still pretending we don't want open borders or have we all made the switch over to just saying "racist" now?

Ah, looks like the go-to now is "70 miles is nothing" from the same people who didn't want any wall at all but now think 70 miles is not enough and are also now experts on the emoluments clause, diplomatic relations, campaign finance, Russian conspiracies, Ukrainian energy, border policy and every other swing and a miss they've used to attempt to undo an election.

BRB, gotta check cable news to see what arguments I'm supposed to regurgitate on the karate forum. Are we still pretending we don't want open borders or have we all made the switch over to just saying "racist" now?

Ah, looks like the go-to now is "70 miles is nothing" from the same people who didn't want any wall at all but are now think 70 miles is not enough and are also now experts on the emoluments clause, diplomatic relations, campaign finance, Russian conspiracies, Ukrainian energy, border policy and every other swing and a miss they've used to attempt to undo an election.
You're like...independent. n stuff.

Hi, clearly you uninformed about our current border status.

71 miles of NEW wall complete.

150 miles of NEW wall ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

200’ish miles of completed/upgraded wall.

That’s 50% done in his first term.

The total length of the continental border between America and Mexico is 1,954 miles (3,145 km).

More than 580 miles (930 km) of barriers is in place.

Israel has the Gaza barrier at a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion and the barrier against Egypt, which is about 152 miles (245 km) long, a barrier against Lebanon that is 11 km (6,8 mi), the wall against the West Bank at a total length of 708 kilometres (440 mi) upon completion.

A fast calculation makes the difference in length between Israel’s walls and the distance left of the American barrier is some 334 mi.

Israel’s barriers are pretty successful in stopping African migrants and terrorists from crossing their borders.

Perhaps America can achieve some success as well.
Have fun at your klan meeting later.

hi robert again,

yes, of course it is. our last President, that Obama guy, spent 18 billion on border security. the Democrats as whole had a track record of being pretty gung ho on border security spending.

but President Trump didn't say that Mexico was going to spend north of 20 billion on border security, he has been claiming that Mexico would pay for the wall.

for folks following the topic, i'd pretty much thought that this was common knowledge.
so yes, we both are admitting that this is true.

i get that you don't care who pays for it. that's been pretty well established. i was only noting that the POTUS has been claiming - for years now - that Mexico would bear this 20+ billion dollar burden.

- IGIT

Are you pretending the left hasn’t made a radical shift on immigration?

I knew you'd say that. One, it shows the absurdity of Trump's vision. But let's accept that.

In four years you're praising he got less than 10% of the necessary wall started! LMAO

<36>

Actually the number is around 50% by 2020.

See the post above.

Hi, clearly you uninformed about our current border status.

71 miles of NEW wall complete.

150 miles of NEW wall ALREADY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

200’ish miles of completed/upgraded wall.

That’s 50% done in his first term.
1,954 miles long is the border.

50% done?<{vega}>71 + 150 + 200..........That doesn't get close to half of 1,954 miles.

Your thoughts on polls, please.

5yrj.jpg

^^^ if you believe them, you end up like that pic of Nate Aluminum at the end of embarrassing himself for a year straight.

You might remember that look from the Russia threads.

To start, your post doesn’t make sense.

Second, the design of the wall, and it’s accompanying technology, is what border experts requested.

Lastly, here’s some more pics.

95bt.jpg
This franklin kid did this same shit with me in another thread.

These hard left types just can't comprehend that a wall is really going to keep out some of their voting base.

<36>

Actually the number is around 50% by 2020.

See the post above.
I'm not reading the whole thread but that is still pathetic. Building 800 miles of a wall in 4 years should be a layup for a guy with a career of building stuff. Also worth noting he used money dedicated for national defense but whatever, those are pesky details.

1,954 miles long is the border.

50% done?<{vega}>71 + 150 + 200..........That doesn't get close to half of 1,954 miles.

Yes, just keep standing around looking confused instead of actually educating yourself about border security.

Hint, it’s 800 miles you goof.

I'm not reading the whole thread but that is still pathetic. Building 800 miles of a wall in 4 years should be a layup for a guy with a career of building stuff. Also worth noting he used money dedicated for national defense but whatever, those are pesky details.

A) Border security is national defense.

B) it’s actually astonishing that much got built. How long did the Obamacare website take? Did it ever even work right?

Back