Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Not to mention his record on border protection so far has been abysmal, with crossings doubling in the last year (right around the time he declared it an emergency, coincidentally) after having fallen to a nearly 50 year low. Maybe he should hire Obama as a consultant.

All the more reason to beef up border security, no?

So, you know you’re not getting free healthcare.

Got it.

hi again bobgeese,

i've maintained that its not going to happen, no matter what the candidates on the left are vowing to accomplish, yeah.

anything else?

lets get back to the topic at hand, now that i've answered your question. candidate and President Donald Trump has maintained that Mexico will pay for the wall.

we good?

- IGIT

So, maybe you just started paying attention. But illegals try to get in when you have a booming economy.

When you couple that with the democrats welcoming them with open arms and promises of free healthcare, it’s not surprise numbers increased.

Those numbers are no longer increasing.
vlcsnap-2013-08-21-19h56m06s159.png

The economy has been on the same trajectory for ten years. It didn't suddenly boom in 2019.

And stop blaming the dems for everything your boy has failed at. Big, scary, tough on immigration Trump had the house for 2 years and still has the senate. If he wanted to implement some form of border crossing preventative health care policy he should've done that. Fact is, so far Trump has only made the 50 year low border crossing "emergency" worse. We'll see if the 9 or so miles of newly walled border will help.

hi again bobgeese,

i've maintained that its not going to happen, no matter what the candidates on the left are vowing to accomplish, yeah.

anything else?

lets get back to the topic at hand, now that i've answered your question. candidate and President Donald Trump has maintained that Mexico will pay for the wall.

we good?

- IGIT

We’re great.

True or false, Mexico has made significant contributions (well into the millions of dollars at least) to assist securing the US border?

<BC1>

{<jimmies}

No tears now...

Save them for 2020.
Don't give away the game. We know that you're just on the Trump train to rustle jimmies more than to accomplish any sort of greater good, but at least act like you care for another year. Watching you perform the mental gymnastics floor routine is amusing.

What's the Peso count that Mexico has paid on the wall so far?

I'm going to guess that it's less than 1 and more than -1.

I think I might be right.

^^^ seething because he KNOWS democrats will lose 2020.

Ooooh, I must be seething, seeing the failure this president is, and how stupid you guys are for falling to a con.

Don Rhasneesh is calling, Bobby. Time to clean the fleet with a toothbrush, boy.

vlcsnap-2013-08-21-19h56m06s159.png

The economy has been on the same trajectory for ten years. It didn't suddenly boom in 2019.

And stop blaming the dems for everything your boy has failed at. Big, scary, tough on immigration Trump had the house for 2 years and still has the senate. If he wanted to implement some form of border crossing preventative health care policy he should've done that. Fact is, so far Trump has only made the 50 year low border crossing "emergency" worse. We'll see if the 9 or so miles of newly walled border will help.

<TrumpWrong1>

The Dow was flat from July of 14.

Even Obama’s own representatives said, “look, the economy isn’t great”.

Then came Election Day.

hello hello, BobGeese!

We’re great.

excellent.

*fistbump*

True or false, Mexico has made significant contributions (well into the millions of dollars at least) to assist securing the US border?

they most definitely have.

lets get back to the wall, though, since the OP is about the Trump wall. that's the topic of this thread, right? so we have 7 mlles of brand new wall.

its estimated cost, once completed, will be (via the Dept of Homeland Security) 21.6 billion dollars.

Mexico is going to pay for this wall, yes or no?

- IGIT

Don't give away the game. We know that you're just on the Trump train to rustle jimmies more than to accomplish any sort of greater good, but at least act like you care for another year. Watching you perform the mental gymnastics floor routine is amusing.

I’m a partisan republican. I’m on the train of whoever is leading the team.

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy the sound of jimmies rustling in the distance as much as anyone. I can hear the rustling from 2020 already.

hello hello, BobGeese!

excellent.

*fistbump*

they most definitely have.

lets get back to the wall, though, since the OP is about the Trump wall. that's the topic of this thread, right?

the United States is paying for it. its estimated cost, once completed, has an estimated cost (via the Dept of Homeland Security) of 21.6 billion dollars.

Mexico is going to pay for this wall, yes or no?

- IGIT

Securing the border is about more than a wall.

Mexico has made significant contributions to that, as you’ve admitted.

I’m totally ok with that. I’d be totally ok if they didn’t. Because a secure border is worth our tax dollars. That’s a drop in the bucket compared to the cost of illegal immigration.

Walls won’t stop that

Partially correct.

The wall SYSTEM as outlined in the CBP announcement will help boost its effectiveness.

It absolutely will deter human trafficking.

Can some men, who are highly determined still get over. Yes, though the electronic aids will help alert BP.

Women and children will not be able to get over it.

Ooooh, I must be seething, seeing the failure this president is, and how stupid you guys are for falling to a con.

Don Rhasneesh is calling, Bobby. Time to clean the fleet with a toothbrush, boy.

Trump > Obama

Fact.

Partially correct.

The wall SYSTEM as outlined in the CBP announcement will help boost its effectiveness.

It absolutely will deter human trafficking.

Can some men, who are highly determined still get over. Yes, though the electronic aids will help alert BP.

Women and children will not be able to get over it.
Yes they won’t get over it, just like all contraband at this time doesn’t go over or through walls.

Trump > Obama

Fact.

Well, what's this thread about? Immigration? Obama's record speaks for itself, and it speaks at much lower rates of illegal immigrants in comparison to Trump. Obama also didn't bilk taxpayers to fund for profit detention centers with little to no oversight, costing 22,000 a month per person.

Facts.

Then again, you're quite literally bargain basement, Bobby, so I expect little.

- Sent from an Obama phone

I'm happy to hear the border is secure now.

When you add this, with a 150 miles under construction, AND the the amount of the border that has been upgraded like this

94wf.jpg

Trumps done a pretty decent job on the border.

PS, in before seething liberals complain it’s not 100 foot concrete wall with a trump monument on top.

<22>71 Miles<GSPWoah>

<Dany07>

<TrumpWrong1>

The Dow was flat from July of 14.

Even Obama’s own representatives said, “look, the economy isn’t great”.

Then came Election Day.
Right, because immigrants are storming the border after reading the WSJ. Got to satisfy that Dow Jones.

Back