Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Incoherent foreign policy, corruption, sweetheart deals for GOP members in the cabinet and congress, record trade and budget deficits, zero respect on the worlds stage with our allies, but we got some updated Bollard fencing!! Winning!!!

Call everyone else fools, yet fall for an aluminum ball held in the air four years in a row....

^^^ seething because he KNOWS democrats will lose 2020.

Liberals like to complain about securing America’s border.

Actually, it seems like they just enjoy complaining about America.
liberals don't complain about securing the border, they complain about walls experts think do nothing but placate morons.

liberals don't complain about securing the border, they complain about walls experts think do nothing but placate morons.

Border experts designed the wall you doofus.

The people complaining are liberal tv pundits. Nobodies.

Furthermore, that’s a cool fantasy you have there. It be a shame if I reminded you every democrat supported open borders and free healthcare for illegals.

Incoherent foreign policy, corruption, sweetheart deals for GOP members in the cabinet and congress, record trade and budget deficits, zero respect on the worlds stage with our allies, but we got some updated Bollard fencing!! Winning!!!

Call everyone else fools, yet fall for an aluminum ball held in the air four years in a row....
Not to mention his record on border protection so far has been abysmal, with crossings doubling in the last year (right around the time he declared it an emergency, coincidentally) after having fallen to a nearly 50 year low. Maybe he should hire Obama as a consultant.

Not to mention his record on border protection so far has been abysmal, with crossings doubling in the last year (right around the time he declared it an emergency, coincidentally) after having fallen to a nearly 50 year low. Maybe he should hire Obama as a consultant.

So, maybe you just started paying attention. But illegals try to get in when you have a booming economy.

When you couple that with the democrats welcoming them with open arms and promises of free healthcare, it’s not surprise numbers increased.

Those numbers are no longer increasing.

When you add this, with a 150 miles under construction, AND the the amount of the border that has been upgraded like this

94wf.jpg

Trumps done a pretty decent job on the border.

PS, in before seething liberals complain it’s not 100 foot concrete wall with a trump monument on top.

hi Bobby Geese,

two things; who is paying for it?

also, i think around 57 miles of this "new" 70 mile wall is actually just replacing barriers that already existed.

so...i guess its more like 13 miles of wall.

- IGIT

Last edited:
hi Bobby Geese,

one question; who is paying for it?

- IGIT

The same people who always have.

We are also receiving assistance in defending our borders by the Mexican government. Ya might not like it, but they are paying millions towards it.

Better than nothing, and far more than democrats have done.

lol stealing
L madmick's shtick. Remember what I said about low standards?

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at being retarded enough to think we need 2k miles of border security.

Donald Trump literally knows more about border security than you.

Think about that for a minute.

The same people who always have.

hiya BobGeese,

so, not the Mexicans? i thought they were going to agree to shoulder the entire tab for this beautiful wall.

that was the sales pitch that candidate Trump lobbed to America in 2016, right?

- IGIT

hiya BobGeese,

so, not the Mexicans? i thought they were going to agree to shoulder the entire tab for this beautiful wall.

that was the sales pitch that candidate Trump lobbed to America in 2016, right?

- IGIT

Only morons believe campaign promises. I’m sorry you’re so gullible.

Did you really think you’d get “free” healthcare and reparations?

Shit, you couldn’t even get hope and change...

Border experts designed the wall you doofus.

The people complaining are liberal tv pundits. Nobodies.

Furthermore, that’s a cool fantasy you have there. It be a shame if I reminded you every democrat supported open borders and free healthcare for illegals.
you didn't address anything I said, but thanks for letting me know who designed that totem for morons to rally behind.

Mexico will pay up any time.

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL at being retarded enough to think we need 2k miles of border security.

Donald Trump literally knows more about border security than you.

Think about that for a minute.
I didn't vote for the guy who platformed on building a wall, so I never thought we needed anywhere close to 2k miles of wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. What's your excuse?

Did you really think you’d get “free” healthcare and reparations?

Shit, you couldn’t even get hope and change...
you believed it, confirmed.

you didn't address anything I said, but thanks for letting me know who designed that totem for morons to rally behind.

Mexico will pay up any time.

I didn't vote for the guy who platformed on building a wall, so I never thought we needed anywhere close to 2k miles of wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for. What's your excuse?

you believed it, confirmed.

{<jimmies}

No tears now...

Save them for 2020.

hi bobbygeese,

he continued to make this claim even after he was elected. moron.

- IGIT

Back