Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by bobgeese, Oct 8, 2019.

1. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

^^^ this is false.

The LOL had nothing to do with your prediction Jr would be charged. You responded directly to his last sentence.

“I'm not sure how you can get anymore inside the "inner circle" than those two positions quite frankly.”

You reply,

“LOL, it'll get more inside when Don Jr. gets charged”

The link is right there. Everyone can read for themselves just what a retard you are. Now please, continue embarrassing yourself for the next 5 years.

PS, it took me literally seconds to find you making that ridiculous prediction. Imagine what I’d find if I actually tried.

2. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

Wow...70 miles.

3. Bloody Pulp

Bloody Pulp Gold Belt

We’re never going to stop The Proclaimers at this point.

A.C. likes this.
  4. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

Kind of like the midterms? Now you have your own Fox News poll showing that over half of the sample supports Trump's removal from office. Good luck with that.

5. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Brown Belt Platinum Member

If you don't mind me asking. Who is the Soldier in your Avatar?

6. A.C.

A.C. AKA Volcano Fists AKA Galaxy Knuckles Platinum Member

That is Thomas Sankara

Trotsky and Oliver Clothesoff like this.
  7. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Brown Belt Platinum Member

That explains a lot. Thanks.

A.C. likes this.
  8. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Dear mr

<FookIsThatGuy>

Perhaps you should go study the history of first term mid year elections.

Second, polls?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Yes, you’ll fit in great with the leftist punching bags here.

9. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

I'm a centrist, but thanks for labeling me based on one post.

10. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Well, you’re clearly a retard who thinks a poll of a 1000 people represents America, coupled with you boldly declaring you have zero knowledge of the history of first midterm elections, would lead any individual of sound mind to recognize you’re a liberal brainlet.

Back to the benches son, you’re not ready to tangle with da goose.

11. BForrester

BForrester Brown Belt

Spoken like someone that has no idea how sampling is performed...

If you were such a student of electoral history, you'd also know that the composition of the Congress rarely swings back after those midterms.

Fortunately, I won't have to read any more of your posts.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  12. vengeful

vengeful Brown Belt

You're a fuckin moron if you think I'm making a serious prediction by prefacing it with an 'lol'

13. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

{<jimmies}

Lighten up cupcake.

14. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

So, we’ve confirmed you thought Jr had it coming.

Now,

“The people that paid off the woman for Edwards said it was to hide it from his wife. Edwards' campaign for Presidency was several years after the payments started. The person that paid off the whores for Trump said it was to help his campaign. The payments for Trump to the whores were in the same year as his bid for Presidency despite the affairs being years earlier.

These are significant differences as the former head of the FEC that you pointed out earlier said the FEC campaign finance laws were designed so that the payments of these nature would have to be directly for the benefit of the campaign and no other reason. Edwards' reasoning was to hide it from his cancer-stricken wife. Cohen is saying these payments were directly to help Trump's campaign.”

Sounds to me like you thought, “this is it”.

Even if you didn’t really mean in. Think about what this looks like to rational people. You claimed “you can’t find me saying something stupid”. In literally 2 seconds I found you claiming

This is it for JR.

And two pages later,

This is it because of payment to Stormy.

That’s just 1 thread from a random day on shartdog. You’ve done it every 3 weeks for three years. Normal people look at you and laugh. Trump isn’t going anywhere, and all the political theater and impeachment voting in the world won’t change that as long as Mitch is breathing.

Meanwhile, you guys are torpedoing your 2020 chances by again filling the news cycles with trump trump trump. Now is the time to get your message out before trump brands you with commercials of the candidate supporting open borders and healthcare for illegals, but no, you just run trump story after trump story.

My point is this, the two this is it moments from a single day, on a single thread, is something that has occurred over and over. How can you blame an outside observer from coming to the conclusion you’re gullible?

15. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

More funny shit from vagiful,

“Was John Edwards charged and indicted? Yes, yes he was. Did John Edwards case go to trial? Yes, yes it did. Was John Edwards found Not Guilty by a jury? No, no he wasn't.”

<{danayeah}>

16. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

His response seemed to indicate that he felt Mexico was chipping in to solving the border crisis in other ways. I took it to mean he does not think Mexico is directly helping to pay for the wall.

Personally, I doubt there are many folks who voted for Trump based on his "Mexico will pay for it line". So if your point is that it was a dumb thing for Trump to say, I agree with you; but if your point is that Trump voters were stupid enough to believe it, I disagree with you.

17. andnowweknow

andnowweknow The Giant On Whose Shoulders You Stand

fucking hilarious...

Federal Court has just ruled Trump violated the law by diverting border wall funds.

This clown is getting bitchslapped in court again lol.

18. andnowweknow

Federal judge says Trump's use of emergency funds to build wall is unlawful

A federal judge in Texas ruled Friday that President Donald Trump's national emergency declaration to build a border wall is unlawful and appears poised to block the use of those funds.
    Judge David Briones of the US District Court for the Western District of Texas, asked challengers of the wall to propose the scope of a preliminary injunction.
    The lawsuit, brought by El Paso County, Texas, and Border Network for Human Rights, seeks an injunction to block Trump's national emergency declaration. It argues that Trump overstepped his authority when he issued the declaration to gain access to additional funds for his border wall, despite receiving $1.375 billion from Congress.
    The complaint also alleges that the declaration doesn't meet the National Emergencies Act's definition of "emergency" and pushes back against Trump's remarks that border barriers led to a drop in crime in El Paso.
    At issue, in Friday's ruling, is the military construction funds that have been diverted to build a border wall. The judge found that the plaintiffs have standing to bring the case because of they've suffered harm as a result.
    "Specifically, El Paso County has shown an injury to its reputation and has had to take affirmative steps to avoid harm," Briones writes.
    The judge notes that this ruling does not apply to the use of other funds for the wall, including counterdrug and Treasury Forfeiture Funds, that have been designated for wall construction.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/11/politics/judge-trump-border-wall-funds/index.html

19. bobgeese

bobgeese Gold Belt

Oh wow, how many hours till this gets overturned.

You pathetic liberals left yourself extremely vulnerable by failing to seat so many judges. Welcome to having your decisions overturned for a generation.

20. andnowweknow

[​IMG]

bobgeese likes this.