Social CBP Director: Over 70 miles of NEW WALL COMPLETED.

Sorry, I can't hear you way up there on your high horse, in the land of the clouds where politicians constantly fulfill promises and never fail to deliver.
Keep moving the goal posts. You have been doing it since trump was elected. The mental gymnastics are really something.

Keep moving the goal posts. You have been doing it since trump was elected. The mental gymnastics are really something.
What goalpost am I moving? I just entered this conversation.

What goalpost am I moving? I just entered this conversation.
If you are going to enter a conversation maybe you should read it first.

But it doesn't matter you will defend anything trump no matter how you have to spin things. You always do

If you are going to enter a conversation maybe you should read it first.

But it doesn't matter you will defend anything trump no matter how you have to spin things. You always do
I made a specific comment on a specific post. Sorry you got lost. Maybe if you're going to act superior you should make sure you actually are first.

I started a thread on that exactly. It was call could you get over the new wall. I was surprised a number admitted they couldn’t.

I sure as fuck couldn’t. I’d be at the bottom like

“You’re gonna break your leg esse”
Good luck getting through it as well. Need a tank or some legit power tools. If you make it through I think they deserve to stay.

Good luck getting through it as well. Need a tank or some legit power tools. If you make it through I think they deserve to stay.
don't want to get into a huge back and forth, because arguing against some guy last time who never used a power tool in his life was exhausting, but a thin disc grinder will go through that fence like butter. even a cordless one.

it's just thin-walled box section, nothing special. not even concrete filled. the fence is just a deterrent. a big yuge beautiful steel-reinforced concrete wall is the way to go if you actually want it not worth trying to breach

don't want to get into a huge back and forth, because arguing against some guy last time who never used a power tool in his life was exhausting, but a thin disc grinder will go through that fence like butter. even a cordless one.

it's just thin-walled box section, nothing special. not even concrete filled. the fence is just a deterrent. a big yuge beautiful steel-reinforced concrete wall is the way to go if you actually want it not worth trying to breach
The new wall is concrete filled. Yes no back and forth needed. Move along.

The new wall is concrete filled. Yes no back and forth needed. Move along.
lol, no it isn't. seen enough pictures and footage that guys post here to know that.

no need to be bitchy as i've already said i support securing the border.

lol, no it isn't. seen enough pictures and footage that guys post here to know that.

no need to be bitchy as i've already said i support securing the border.
I stated facts. They are steel beams filled with concrete and rebar. As I suggested earlier, move along (no bitchyness here, I'm saving your tough guy ego further dents).

I made a specific comment on a specific post. Sorry you got lost. Maybe if you're going to act superior you should make sure you actually are first.
Guess I was expecting to much from you

I stated facts. They are steel beams filled with concrete and rebar. As I suggested earlier, move along (no bitchyness here, I'm saving your tough guy ego further dents).
rebar as well now? lol you sure it's not vibranium too? they're just standard everyday mild steel box section. it's just metal, no need to take offence on it's behalf.

wherever you got the tough guy ego impression from, i think you're letting your imagination run away with you. relax, guy.

???? No they very obviously arent. Where would you even get an idea like that

Guess I was expecting to much from you

rebar as well now? lol you sure it's not vibranium too? they're just standard everyday mild steel box section. it's just metal, no need to take offence on it's behalf.

wherever you got the tough guy ego impression from, i think you're letting your imagination run away with you. relax, guy.

???? No they very obviously arent. Where would you even get an idea like that

There is concrete and rebar, as well as electronic monitoring.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/18/trump-visits-border-wall-construction-1502257

Interesting assertation. The picture of him clearly isnt with a wall made of that though, none of the pictures we have seen are. Maybe the next sections built will be?

Not sure why you’re asserting that without evidence. Here is another angle Incase the pic,angle was funny.

You realize it’s inside the metal, right?

95bt.jpg

When you add this, with a 150 miles under construction, AND the the amount of the border that has been upgraded like this

94wf.jpg

Trumps done a pretty decent job on the border.

PS, in before seething liberals complain it’s not 100 foot concrete wall with a trump monument on top.

Yes cause you know that imaginary Trump monument THAT was the deal breaker. We were all on board besides that.

Vengeful, I do believe I’ve trounced you for three years straight over everything from Russia to Kavanaugh.

You realize, we can all go back and read your retarded posts? Right?
I believe you're wrong as usual.

Yes, go back and quote one, this isn't your first time saying this to me, and like last time you'll come up empty.

Not sure why you’re asserting that without evidence. Here is another angle Incase the pic,angle was funny.

You realize it’s inside the metal, right?

95bt.jpg

Man, that's a big fucking wall. Not impossible to get over, but will most definitely impede the majority of illegal border crossings. I can't wait until CNN celebrates the first picture/video of someone climbing over it.

I believe you're wrong as usual.

Yes, go back and quote one, this isn't your first time saying this to me, and like last time you'll come up empty.

Here you go ya goof.

“it'll get more inside when Don Jr. gets charged”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ler-investigation-thread-v-20.3815413/page-21

You then go on ITT about how “this is it” over Stormy. Like I said, you irreparably embarrassed yourself for the last few years. Though, to your credit, you’re nowhere near the worst.

Here you go ya goof.

“it'll get more inside when Don Jr. gets charged”

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...ler-investigation-thread-v-20.3815413/page-21

You then go on ITT about how “this is it” over Stormy. Like I said, you irreparably embarrassed yourself for the last few years. Though, to your credit, you’re nowhere near the worst.
lol selectively choosing to ignore the "lol" right before that indicating it was a joke?

Never said "this is it" ya goof. If memory serves me correctly it was a convo between me and @waiguoren comparing Jon Edwards paying his whore off and Trump paying his off and how Edwards was charged, and Wai saying basically that Edwards wasn't convicted so that means it wasn't a crime committed.

Back