Cbd

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have opinions on this? I've used marijuana off and on for years.. right now I'm off for going on a month. I used for 6-8 weeks over the summer. Prior to that I hadn't touched it for over a year.

I'm more clearheaded and motivated off pot, but mj helps me in some ways too, especially for recovery in the first 2-3 weeks that I use it. After that, my body begins to give me signs that it's time to take a break.

Cbd seems like a good option because it's non-psychoactive so my mind can stay clear while still benefiting from how it helps with stress and sleep.

Seems like it might be good to use in cycles going on for a few weeks, then off a few. Anyone with any insight into this? There's a thread in the heavies about Nate Diaz and Rampage using it.

74 year old Great Grand Uncle recommended Sisters of the Valley 8 grams/$100. Just told me about this last week.
He uses it topically for arthritis relief and says it last about a week.

I use it everyday. Cant say I really notice anything or not because I havent been off it but I do feel like it helps my recovery and it has been proven to help with brain damage, which i get from striking quite often.

nuleafnaturals.com has the best cbd oil and its been vetted by testing agencies/organizations. Organic and sourced from Colorado. Only downside is that it is EXPENSIVE $$$

reddit.com/r/cbd for all your information on CBD. They will also have coupon codes to use on various cbd websites

I use it everyday. Cant say I really notice anything or not because I havent been off it but I do feel like it helps my recovery and it has been proven to help with brain damage, which i get from striking quite often.

nuleafnaturals.com has the best cbd oil and its been vetted by testing agencies/organizations. Organic and sourced from Colorado. Only downside is that it is EXPENSIVE $$$

reddit.com/r/cbd for all your information on CBD. They will also have coupon codes to use on various cbd websites
Do you use it everyday? Do you take it in the morning or night?

Do you use it everyday? Do you take it in the morning or night?

Everyday. There’s no real timing on my part except always with my after training meal. It needs food and specifically fat for it to be absorbed.

If I happen to have a meal earlier I will take it, just whenever I eat 1-2 times a day. 10 drops or 24 mg per dose. (The highest dose before diminishing returns)

Most people probably prefer to take it with dinner though, because it makes people feel relaxed and help them wind down/sleep.
Some people take a lower dose for social situations that cause them anxiety.

Bluebird botanicals is right on point as well if you ever want to try something different..

Got some feedback on cbd in this thread for anyone who reads this in the future. According to some, cbd derived from hemp oil like Floyd's of Leadville that I linked earlier is not very good.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i...s-in-this-world.3833615/page-3#post-145047871

CBD from Hemp is the same as CBD from Cannabis...mostly. The problem is that Cannabis varies greatly from plant to plant in terms of the cannabinoids and terpenes available. What you do not want is an "isolate." You want something that says "full spectrum." Actually, isolates are fine, they are just generally more expensive due to requiring more processing.

Just have to stop you there mate. It hasn't been proven to help with brain damage. I tend to recommend it for PCS if other options are not working, and I like CBD and take it myself for that purpose, but it hasn't been proven YET and there's no standardised guidelines or dosages. It is definitely a very promising remedy though.

Used it for Vertigo issues. Would never have thought something thats 'meant' to make me feel dizzy would remove the dizziness sensation of vertigo.

just incase any1 doesnt know, there is basically two groups of herb, one indica and one sativa.
Most strains are a hybrid of both, unless you specify you know what type you want.

For me, Sativa (haze varieties) is no good for vertigo. (depending on strength, it does nothing or gives me more spins .)
Indica is perfect , its slows my whole head down to no spinning sensation, and gives me an appetite which I dont have when vertigo kicks in and the synthetic medication they give to counter it).

Indica is known as a 'couchlock' sensation, whilst sativa is known as 'get up and do something' sensations.

I never thought it would help, but after hospital time, scans, then having to learn walking , balance, and coordination again , its really played a big part in my recovery. My neuro surgeon was amazed to find what it did to alleviate the symptoms of vertigo.
He was even more suprised when I showed him who owned the patents of the plants/'drugs' which were helping me.lol.

Last edited:
I've taken high doses of vicodin and duladid ER everyday for ten years. Back injury. I decided that after the doc handed me a script that I was required to fill, that I'd had enough of opioids. The last script was to carry Narcan with me at all times.
Anyhow, I am at the last stage of a 4 month tapering program and next week I go to zero. I bought some CBD extract and am starting 15 mg dosing starting tomorrow to help take the edge off.
I have only had the first two days of any step give me withdrawal symptoms so I expect it to go well next week. Even those were mild with just some sweats, runny nose and a few body twitches / jerks. I'll post back on how the cbd helps and if it did for me.

CBD tincture oil doesn't take pain away from me. It helps a lot with my digestion though. Also helps with overal body health that's too scientific atm.

THC via smoking"flower" takes a lot of inflammation away and overall pain. Helps get away from depression from awful memories and PTSD. Different effect than alcohol of course.

CBD tincture oil doesn't take pain away from me. It helps a lot with my digestion though. Also helps with overal body health that's too scientific atm.

THC via smoking"flower" takes a lot of inflammation away and overall pain. Helps get away from depression from awful memories and PTSD. Different effect than alcohol of course.

If you have PTSD, have you looked into a propranolol protocol? It's very good at overcoming phobias, which are very similar to the type of negative feed back loop which goes on to reinforce negative memories in PTSD.

h2bKd5z.jpg

Back