CBD Oil is the Truth

For those of you who are unaware of CBD oil, this stuff is amazing for head trauma and injuries. It also has a host of other benefits such as bone growth along with neuroprotection etc.
It works perfect for combat sports athletes, athletes in general, and for those with health issues.

Here’s Chris Camozzi talking about his experience with CBD.

I wouldn’t buy his brand though.
I would go to these vetted companies by cbd reddit.

Anyone have experience with CBD?

I love a bowl after getting my ass kicked.

I have been smoking weed since I was a child. I was introduced to it at a very young age.

The whole medical marijuana movement was just a "trojan horse" to try and get it legalized. Everyone at the dispensary is buying weed to get high, not for medical purposes, although their "rec" may state otherwise.

There are medicinal benefits in marijuana, such as the children with epilepsy. but for the most part everyone is just using it to get high and alot of the other medicinal uses claimed out there are just nonsense IMO. I have used CBD oil, I didnt feel it do anything for me at all.

The future may hold more medicinal benefits but for the most part, weed IMO should basically be looked at as alcohol, meaning its for recreation. Sure a glass of wine is good for your heart, but people are drinking to get drunk, not for their heart.
Kind of surprised to read this from you considering you are a fighter. Obviously everyones experience with marijuana is different but mine has been that of a PED.

I rarely smoke it before a training session, although I do sometimes and I find it helps me move more fluidly. I mostly use it post workout. It gives me a suana type effect, helping my tight muscle to relax and loosen up.

This may come as a surprise to some but eating that last post workout meal can sometimes be very difficult after a long day of work/training. Sometimes I'm so exhausted I have little/no appetite. A few little puffs fixes that.

Finally up until recently they rarely tested my level of professionals in my state so I would use it as a post weigh in recovery tool. Helps keep me from feeling nauseous when I start eating and drinking again, and makes putting the LBS back on far easier.

Kind of surprised to read this from you considering you are a fighter. Obviously everyones experience with marijuana is different but mine has been that of a PED.

I rarely smoke it before a training session, although I do sometimes and I find it helps me move more fluidly. I mostly use it post workout. It gives me a suana type effect, helping my tight muscle to relax and loosen up.

This may come as a surprise to some but eating that last post workout meal can sometimes be very difficult after a long day of work/training. Sometimes I'm so exhausted I have little/no appetite. A few little puffs fixes that.

Finally up until recently they rarely tested my level of professionals in my state so I would use it as a post weigh in recovery tool. Helps keep me from feeling nauseous when I start eating and drinking again, and makes putting the LBS back on far easier.

i usually only smoke when I am not fighting, or sometimes after a fight to celebrate. its not a good thing to do daily just like drinking isnt a good thing to do daily. I kinda go in waves, after months or years of consistently training you get burnt out and sometimes need to take a break and relax so I might take a few months off and drink and smoke alot and eat like a slob, then get burnt out and that and back to training, lol

i usually only smoke when I am not fighting, or sometimes after a fight to celebrate. its not a good thing to do daily just like drinking isnt a good thing to do daily. I kinda go in waves, after months or years of consistently training you get burnt out and sometimes need to take a break and relax so I might take a few months off and drink and smoke alot and eat like a slob, then get burnt out and that and back to training, lol
That's what I do. Everything works in cycles.

I use weed like caffeine. After some hard training sessions the day before or 4 hours earlier my body feels rekt so I smoke just to be able to get to the gym.

I use it a lot before cardio as well and it may improve my times.
I also feel my body more when I’m high which allows me to stretch and foam roll more effectively

What’s crazy is that I almost never use weed for recreation, if I’m smoking there is a training purpose for it. I also only take 1 small bong rip. My tolerance is very very low and it gets reset almost every day.
If I take more than one small-medium sized rip I will slow down and may actually lose focus, which is the opposite of what I want to achieve. I will also be a little more awkward but that doesn’t really bother me.

Ive also gone to the gym on microdoses of shrooms and acid and I don’t recommend it lool (Unless you are grappling only)

Last edited:
I use weed like caffeine. After some hard training sessions the day before or 4 hours earlier my body feels rekt so I smoke just to be able to get to the gym.

I use it a lot before cardio as well and it may improve my times.
I also feel my body more when I’m high which allows me to stretch and foam roll more effectively

What’s crazy is that I almost never use weed for recreation, if I’m smoking there is a training purpose for it. I also only take 1 small bong rip. My tolerance is very very low and it gets reset almost every day.
If I take more than one small-medium sized rip I will slow down and may actually lose focus, which is the opposite of what I want to achieve. I will also be a little more awkward but that doesn’t really bother me.

Ive also gone to the gym on microdoses of shrooms and acid and I don’t recommend it lool (Unless you are grappling only)

funny you say that because edibles generally really fuck people up and make them sit on the coach. I built my entire gym high as fuck off edibles lol

My mother in law is pretty overweight and has rheumatoid arthritis throughout her body. She came to visit a couple of weeks ago so my wife bought her some CBD tincture to help with the pain so she could walk around some. After she took it, we went walking around and at some point it hit her that she wasnt hurting.

She eventually had to take some breaks but it was nice to see her be able to move around the sights we were seeing without constantly needing to rest.

Last edited:
I just got a quick question, do you consume this oil? Or do you just put it in food or something? I'm sorry I have never taken any oil or any supplement like this before.

I just got a quick question, do you consume this oil? Or do you just put it in food or something? I'm sorry I have never taken any oil or any supplement like this before.
Yep, either way. They sell a bunch of food premade with it out here- candies, sodas, cookies, brownies, popcorn, etc. Or you can just buy the oil and use a dropper.

Yep, either way. They sell a bunch of food premade with it out here- candies, sodas, cookies, brownies, popcorn, etc. Or you can just buy the oil and use a dropper.

Oh ok, thank you now I understand. Funny thing is one guy who use to live in my dad's real estate that was the basement of one of his dominos. (The guy was former Latin kings). He had a weed oil like that in there, and than he ended up getting kicked out of the basement eventually. It's funny because he was telling me that he was cool with my dad that my dad was a good man. And than when I asked my dad about him my dad responded saying "oh man, I wanted to choke this kid, because he wasn't paying rent" that shit had me dying lmao.

marijuana recently legalized in canada... few guys from my bjj gym starting to use it. heard its expensive as f though

marijuana recently legalized in canada... few guys from my bjj gym starting to use it. heard its expensive as f though

Damn most dealers in New Jersey sell weed for 10-20 but I guess people in Canada want a lot more.

It depends on what you smoke, its either sativa or indica. If you want a more energizing experience then you should try sativa. My favorite sativa strain is lemon skunk from www.gyo.green/dna-genetics-lemon-skunk-dna-lsk-f.html. If you prefer a relaxing effect then you should go for indicas.

Only it's not a pure strain and just another hybrid, which will have a large dash of indica in it .......... There are very few seed banks selling pure land races, they are mostly sell just hybrids.

Back