CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
Pretty embarrassed my alma mater Northwestern has “fight for equality” on their jackets. There’s only been equality in this country since the Civil Rights Act of 1964. 1 cop killing a black guy in a country of 330 million is sad but that isn’t evidence of inequality.

Change my mind.

This is a big game.

Kentucky is 1-5. Wow.

When’s the last time the top 25 was missing Duke, Kentucky, and UNC?

lets go UCLA!. After starting the season by losing the opener to San Diego st and then needing overtime the next game vs pepperdine, i figured rough year ahead. Then they lost their best player and only sr for the year in chris smith back in december and I figured it was down hill for sure. But here we are at 12-2 and undefeated in conference play ranked top 25. Biggest worry is we only have 1 guy who can handle the ball. He goes down, were fucked but. But we have great size both inside and on the wings.

I wonder when Coach K will flake out and cancel their season like the Duke lezbo women's team?
@Frank23 @HAWTakayama Uconn over Creighton today?
I'm just hoping they can stay in contention until Bouknight comes back in a month. This team is scary-talented enough at full strength to make a decent tourny run.

lets go UCLA!. After starting the season by losing the opener to San Diego st and then needing overtime the next game vs pepperdine, i figured rough year ahead. Then they lost their best player and only sr for the year in chris smith back in december and I figured it was down hill for sure. But here we are at 12-2 and undefeated in conference play ranked top 25. Biggest worry is we only have 1 guy who can handle the ball. He goes down, were fucked but. But we have great size both inside and on the wings.
I've always respected Mick Cronin's weasely ass, it was a good hire.

He had plenty of dangerous teams at Cincy over the years but always choked in the tourny... I figured it was a matter of time before they got over the hump and made a deep run. Maybe it's at UCLA where he finally lives up to his potential.

Back