CBB 2020 - 2021 Discussion: Gregg Marshall Is Getting $7.75 Million / Covid 19 Season

Which is the greatest basketball program between these six?

• Total voters
Rooting for different schools in football and basketball...

<[analyzed}>
Haha I know. My family hates basketball so we never watched UGA basketball. I ended up cheering fir the Hawks and then being a shitty IU basketball fan during my time there.

Haha I know. My family hates basketball so we never watched UGA basketball. I ended up cheering fir the Hawks and then being a shitty IU basketball fan during my time there.
Where'd you grow up at in GA?

East Point. My parents bought land in Coweta county to build a house and then we moved out of state. Then I started spending my summers with my grandparents, who had moved to Fairburn. We still have a lot of family in GA, but my parents retired and moved to NC.
I grew up in Woodstock. I think @RollSonnenRoll is from around that area too.

I grew up in Woodstock. I think @RollSonnenRoll is from around that area too.
I assumed you were from Florida. And I thought he might be from GA, but I know he is an Alabama fan. No joke, I'm happy for both of you guys this year. Should be a great title game (we're still having one i think?)

I assumed you were from Florida. And I thought he might be from GA, but I know he is an Alabama fan. No joke, I'm happy for both of you guys this year. Should be a great title game (we're still having one i think?)
No I was born in FL but moved up to GA when I was 9. Eventually moved back to Jax and finished up school at UF after starting at Kennesaw State.

No I was born in FL but moved up to GA when I was 9. Eventually moved back to Jax and finished up school at UF after starting at Kennesaw State.
Oh okay. Did you change your username? I used to post here under a different name and I came back when I had lost access to the email account I registered with. I had to make a new one/admit I am tech deficient to get access here again.

And I hope you enjoyed your time in GA. Some people like it, some hate it.

Oh okay. Did you change your username? I used to post here under a different name and I came back when I had lost access to the email account I registered with. I had to make a new one/admit I am tech deficient to get access here again.

And I hope you enjoyed your time in GA. Some people like it, some hate it.
I've lost count of how many times I've changed my name. Usually every 4 months.
I'm in GA right now actually. I've always liked it (wish it was a couple of hours closer to the ocean though) in the north metro area and will probably move back sooner than later.

I've lost count of how many times I've changed my name. Usually every 4 months.
I'm in GA right now actually. I've always liked it (wish it was a couple of hours closer to the ocean though) in the north metro area and will probably move back sooner than later.
Nice. Yeah it is a good place to be. No work for me there, but I go often. Also enjoy Florida even though I burn whenever I head to the beach.

Bryant outplayed Syracuse for 99.9999999% of their game, but the LGBTcuse pulled out a fluke 1 point win out of their ass.

Fake News. Boeheim is a covid plagued road rage murderer.

Bryant outplayed Syracuse for 99.9999999% of their game, but the LGBTcuse pulled out a fluke 1 point win out of their ass.

Fake News. Boeheim is a covid plagued road rage murderer.

lol, “LGBTcuse” is epic.

Paging @HAWTakayama
UK about to lose by double digits to the mighty spiders of Richmond.

Paging @HAWTakayama
UK about to lose by double digits to the mighty spiders of Richmond.
40-0

tenor.gif

lol @ Kansas State losing to a Div II team with no head coach

Back