CB Dolloway is the definition of GateKeeper

Now that gatekeeper status belongs to Carmont, can't wait to see him vs Romero.

Definition of a boring ass American wrestle humper is more like it.

I wouldn't say he's a gate keeper by any means. He's improving, and looking impressive. I think he can climb the ladder. Don't know how far he'd get, but certainly deserves the chance to move up rather than just clobbering guys below him

Its been a while, but wasnt Mayhem beating him up until miller messed up his knee?

Mayhem dropped him twice, once when he blew out his knee and was literally jumping around on one leg.

But Mayhem's a can who was never any good and CB is a contender, right Sherdoggers?

He looked like he was going to die in the interview

He broke the rules and paid the price. No robbery

Are you fucking kidding me? Even if you are Ray Charles and thought Boetsch actually won a round, with the point deduction, it's still 28-28. The fact that judges gave Boetsch 2 rounds is inexcusable. That was one of the worst robberies I've ever seen.

But CB has been great to me as a bettor. Books keep putting him as the underdog and I keep winning. :icon_chee

CB vs Romero

pls soldier of god shut this guy down!

Cb looked very tired which is not like him at all maybe the flight/time zone had something todo with it either way he won and it wasn't a boring fight really he just smothered Carmont .

Well CB just beat Carmont an he was ranked #9 so that blows your theory out .

Obviously you have a problem with reading comprehension. Now that he's cracked the top 10, I don't see him moving further, which was the entire point of my post.

Back