CB Dolloway is the definition of GateKeeper

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Guy has solid skills , not a easy fight for no one.

Props to him, mma needs fighters like him

i think he beats everyone that has beaten him in rematches.

Shit, I didn't know he was fighting tonight

He's finishing fights and moving up the rankings fast. what on earth makes him a gatekeeper?

His boxing and TDD would ruin Munoz in a rematch. I think he beats everybody he's ever lost to right now.

How did he win?

He had some success in the standup in the first, but then started getting picked apart and then started wrestlefucking hard. For some reason people hate on Carmont when he does it but love it when CB does it. I hate both.

For sure. The fact that he's not in the top 15 is ridiculous to me.

I knew CB would get it done. His boxing was damn near perfect againstBoetsch.

He gasses too easily. I think he hovers at #10. I see pretty much everyone in the top 10 beating CB

He has looked great lately, and he got robbed against boetsch

Calling him a gatekeeper right now is just plain silly. He's climbing the ranks and snuffing guys out in the process. CB has matured and come into his own, refining his fight style. He just beat a game and very big and dangerous fighter in Carmont. I'm impressed with his man handling of Carmont in this fight with some excellent takedowns. Gatekeeper....uh NO.

Aside for the knockdown in the first he really didnt do much but try to ride Carmont. Carmont was getting the better of him in the standup and defending well on the ground

hell prob get a rematch with munoz after munoz gets demolished by mousasi.

Back