CB Dollaway vs Sarafian - Height difference!

eXtv

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just watching the weigh ins and, wow I had no idea CB was this much taller than him.

ec572207ed526de5c430dda080bd884e.png

Do you guys think this will be a big factor in their fight?

I don't think Dolloway's a good enough striker to use his height and reach advantage. His size might make a difference in top control though.

No CB doesn't cheat and use his reach advantage.

It might make it harder for CB to get low and shoot in on him; we will see how much a difference it makes in the fight.

More excited for this fight than every other fight other than main event. Hope Sarafian goes full toxoplasmosis mode on Dolloway

Either Dollaway is 6'5"+ or Sarafian is lying about being 6'.

CB is probably around 6~6'1 so Sarafian is probably 5'7~5'6

Sarafian decided to cut height for this one, patented Shane Carwin diet.

No, because an advantage is only a big factor if you actually win the fight.

More excited for this fight than every other fight other than main event. Hope Sarafian goes full toxoplasmosis mode on Dolloway

Not to be a dick but WHY!?!? It's one of the least interesting for me. I didn't really watch TUF Brazil so that probably has a whole lot to do with it.

Cub Swanson 5 ft 7 in
George Roop 6 ft 1 in

218150mouthpc.gif

With that said, I see Sarafian dropping to WW in a few fights

Not to be a dick but WHY!?!? It's one of the least interesting for me. I didn't really watch TUF Brazil so that probably has a whole lot to do with it.

Yeah no worries mate. I did watch TUF Brazil and thought Daniel Sarafian was a very decent respectful guy in the house but an absolute aggressive beast. I was hoping/predicting him to win TUF and made it to the finals for MW, but unfortunately got injured and could not compete. This is his first fight back, and it is just icing on the cake that it happens to be Dollaway to be on the receiving end!!

I want Sarafian to smash him but I've put Dollaway in a bet, he's gonna be too big and too wrestly.

Sarafian looked really good during TUF, but I always thought he was too small for a MW. I bet he could even make 155 like Massaranduba.

Yeah no worries mate. I did watch TUF Brazil and thought Daniel Sarafian was a very decent respectful guy in the house but an absolute aggressive beast. I was hoping/predicting him to win TUF and made it to the finals for MW, but unfortunately got injured and could not compete. This is his first fight back, and it is just icing on the cake that it happens to be Dollaway to be on the receiving end!!

haha fair nuff and yeah now that i really think about it seeing him KO stinkyface into oblivion would be great to see.

Back