CB Dollaway apologizes to Dana White for 'dynamic' UFC post-fight interview

He needs to:

"This wasn't even a real fight to me. I'm coming for you Chris Weidman, so stop ducking me"

All I know is that I complain when they don't let the fighters talk.

Watch all of CB's fights after Sarafian. You'll change your mind. Really, I was crapping on him less than a year ago, but he has been so much better in his recent matches, and his fart face has vanished and he just beat Carmont. I don't love the guy, but I'm certainly warming to him.

CB has improved leaps and bounds, and is a legit top 10 fighter. And I'm sure he could beat Bisping - and Mu

He should have repeatedly told some random fighter to "tank him" and to also say his name, thats what Dana creams his pants over.

It's awesome how fighters evolve and in what aspects. CB has been looking good lately and should be imo up near top 5 status already if he's not.

What I like about how he's evolved, he's got an attitude of "I can't really be beaten." He's always had it, just seemed to have toned down the what? Smugness?

And what Dolloway has, is now what Munoz and Ellenberger are lacking. Lawler picked it up recently as another example. Like a fighting fire inside. No homo.
Top 5? really?

Maybe not top 5 but between that and 10. He seems like he has this will to win right now.

edit: just looked at the Sherdog rankings. Yeah 5-10. I'd give him a better shot at beating Jacare than Lyoto, and I think he beats Bisping, Okami, Munoz. Rockhold would be a good fight.

Too much focus on Ultimate fighting and not enough focus on the heavy WWE aspect.What will Dana say about Alexis Davis?

Oh right, the women are held to a massively lower standard in every way. Which is understandable.

If Dollaway grunts more maybe Dana will like him.

Why going to the WWE route ruined the sport of MMA... The post fight speeches are now somehow just as important as the fight, to Dana.

It's even more ridiculous when you consider the UFC is hit and miss with actually doing post fight interviews. It's important but not always important. Oh ok.

Couldn't stand how CB came off in the show, always rooted against him.

I bet 200 bucks he'd lose in brazil to Mutante, then he did the shoulder roll and KOed him... that was a WOW moment for me.

Then on saturday, I bet $100 on him to beat Carmont at +150.

The guy is improving, good on him, I'll watch him fight.

Did he kiss his ring too?

"If you're here to watch handsome guys speak you're on the wrong fucking show" -Dana White

2524070-3489177503-2yybk.gif

If only Dolllway's friend Ryan Bader tried improving aspects of his game.

Why did he apologise? He was tired from beating one of the most boring MW fighters around, good on him. CB has worked hard on becoming a more exciting FIGHTER. If I want to hear a great ORATOR I will turn up the volume for Chael.

Can't believe I have started supporting CB, but he has changed my mind on him, one fight at a time.

You call Carmont boring yet you praise Dolloway when all he did was ride Carmont while he was on the ground. Theres was nothing exciting about Dollaway during that fight. He was losing the the standup battle so he decided to just grapple. He even said it himself.

If only Dolllway's friend Ryan Bader tried improving aspects of his game.

The funny part is that Bader was the star a few years ago, and even was in a title shot eliminator. Most of Sherdog hated on CB, and thought that he should be cut. Now, CB is becoming a rising star in the promotion and going to get a Top 10 fight, while Bader's stock is in free fall.

It's awesome how fighters evolve and in what aspects. CB has been looking good lately and should be imo up near top 5 status already if he's not.

Wait....what....
Silva/vitor/jacare/mach/rockhold/kennedy/mousasi/yoel/bisbing/sonnen

I don't mind dollaway....and I think he's proabably top 10 material

But top5?

Really?

Back